╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᗩᖇᖇIᐯᗩᒪᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᔕTᗩᑎTᔕ ☆☆╮

woojin burned steadily
he was a constant warmth that chan was unused to.

maybe a little bit of heat was all this freezing boy needed.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

chan no longer woke up alone. he no longer woke up cold, thin blanket plastered to his damp skin. he no longer woke up guiltily hoping this would be the last time.

for the past week chan had woken up to a cup of coffee on his bedside table. he had begun to wake up warm, comfortable; ratty blanket discarded on the floor in favour of duvets you could melt into. he had begun to wake up excited to see his sun and the warmth he spreads.

chan hummed a tired tune as he leaned up against the wooden headboard, fingers tapping a tinny beat into the soothing coffee cup encased between his palms. his bitten nails hit the ceramic rhythmically, causing a sharp tuk tuk noise.

☀️

this was the first thing woojin noticed as he entered the guest room. the second was the way chan seemed relaxed. more relaxed than usual, with his head barely lifted, hair splayed out against his slightly flushed skin.

woojin wanted to reach over and brush his crush's bleached hair from his forehead and somehow chan didn't notice the way woojin had to restrain himself from just tweaking a few hairs to gain better view of his gorgeous features.

woojin grinned at chan as he took a sip of his beverage. chan met his eyes with a half-lidded gaze and let a contented smile ease onto his face.

"g'morning woojinnie hyung." he said, voice slurred ever so slightly with sleep.

"good morning chan." woojin responded, grin growing by the second. "breakfast will be up soon. bacon or eggs or both?" he offered. if chan was going to stay, woojin was going to spoil him. chan deserved it and woojin loved making other people happy, especially chan.

he loved the way that chan seemed to have this permanent embarrassment surrounding him, as if he was going to be teased for being treated well. it was sweet and pure and innocent and it represented woojin's crush very well.

everything about woojin's feelings for chan were sweet and pure and innocent.

he hadn't encountered anything he disliked about the younger, other than his lack of self respect and self love.

woojin was sure he had enough love and stubbornness to make chan realise everything perfect within him.

chan set his mug down on the bedside table and slid into a standing position.

"i'll have both, and i'll help cook as well. don't think i've forgotten that you're doing me a massive favour!"

woojin laughed at chan's antics as the younger wrapped his arms around one of woojin's and skipped out of the room.

woojin stumbled behind chan but didn't mind the way his feet stumbled against the polished floor and knew he wouldn't fall.

he was too far fallen to fall much further.

besides, chan was here, on his arm, and chan would catch him.