╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᔕᒪEEᑭOᐯEᖇᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕEᑌᑎGᒍIᑎ ᑭᗩᖇT 3 ☆☆╮

woojin made the room bright when it was dark,
woojin was the sunlight when there was only the moon,
woojin made the depths of chan's heart glow.

chan kept the room bright when it needed to be,
chan provided shelter when there was none left,
chan should have realised that his heart wasn't as dark as it was before.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

all pairs of eyes had followed the couple as they entered, but no mouths dared to ask about the couple that they really wanted to know about.

minho didn't respond to their questioning stares and opted to sit on the floor, pulling his boyfriend between his legs, only to wrap them around his waist.

it was jisung who finally mentioned that they were okay, much to the other's relief.

the intense fire burning in woojin's eyes dimmed as did the glaring light in chan's.

jeongin's small smile grew to his natural grin and his eyes disappeared into crescents.

changbin tried to fight off a smile and keep his expression neutral, but was clearly finding it difficult as felix had nuzzled his face into his neck and was squealing in delight.

"they're hugging outside," jisung said, munching his way through a pack of rolos, the last of which he gave to minho, "I wouldn't go out there though. it looked like some deep shit."

minho nodded in agreement. "i also wouldn't go out there if you don't want a life altering disease. that shit's sweet enough to give anyone diabetes."

a wild felix appeared from deep inside changbin's chest and hummed in protest.

"i think it's nice that they can finally show off their relationship. right, binnie hyung?"

changbin stuttered as he shakily confirmed felix's statement.

minho was suddenly overcome with a coughing fit that sounded suspiciously like 'whipped' and jisung laughed with woojin and chan at felix's oblivious look.

the laughter lasted until the new couple strolled in, still tightly clasped together.

🍓

felix smiled giddily at the two boys who had entered.

his friends deserved to be happy and he was so glad that jisung had the strength to call them out on their feelings.

he wondered if jisung would do that for him and changbin but shook his head.

changbin most likely did not reciprocate his feelings and he was okay with the amount of skinship that he acquired through being under the best friend tag.

felix was clingy by nature, but had been immediately attracted to changbin and his dark aura had not been enough to deter him from his goal. he had never thought of changbin as a friend and had always wanted more than a mere friendship.

lix sighed and pushed his head into changbin further. it was a movement that would never have been noticed by the average person, but changbin tightened his grip on the strawberry-haired boy's arm. he rubbed it reassuringly and felix sighed in pleasure.

yeah, he liked this.

it didn't matter that felix knew it was platonic: it was special.

changbin wasn't like this with anyone else.

this was saved just for him. this part of changbin was just for felix and he loved that.

it was almost as if changbin knew that felix needed that little bit more attention than the average person and would (often begrudgingly) sate his desires.

it was almost as if changbin knew just how much felix loved the skinship reserves only for him.

but he didn't, and felix was okay with that.

for now.

🌰

"one couple down, huh, babe?" jisung mumbled into minho's cheek.

"you're so good at this, babyboy. you're perfect." minho responded softly, nipping at his boyfriend's collarbone and peppering his skin with kisses.

jisung yawned and giggled tiredly but still replied with a quick "no you."

minho tightened his hold on jisung, pulling him further into his lap and asked him what couple was next.

jisung laughed and tilted his head back to look at his boyfriend. "damn, hun, don't i get a day of?"

minho smiled down at him.

"alright lovebirds, we get it, you're dating! big congrats. now get changed." jeongin ordered sarcastically, throwing their onesies at them.

jisung looked ahead to find woojin, felix and the seungjin couple already changed, changbin changing and chan just getting ready to.

how had that happened without him noticing?

he shrugged and stood up out of minho's lap, removing himself much like chan's shirt. he turned to pull minho up with him when he caught a flash of something red.

he snapped his head back to search again and was almost ill at the sight.

pale biceps, quickly covered by fabric.

red cuts, quickly covered by fabric.

uneven scars, quickly covered by fabric.

how hadn't he noticed?

he thought that chan would never.

"you okay, sweetheart?" minho spoke as he snaked his arms around his squirrel's waist.

jisung's hum was the answer that minho got.

"i have a small feeling that I'll need to talk to chan later."

🌒