╰☆☆ Oᖴ OᑭEᑎ ᗩᖇᗰᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᗩᑎᗪᖴᑌᒪᔕ Oᖴ ᗩᗪᐯIᒪ ᑭᗩᖇT 2 ☆☆╮

maybe headaches weren't so bad.
come to think of it, the pain never lingered.

the touch of woojin's hand did.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

chan braced himself, ready to be pushed away in disgust.

he was pleasantly surprised when the response he gained was a warmer hug and a small hum.

chan's eyebrows furrowed, meeting in their confusion.

"yo-you aren't grossed out or anything?"

woojin studied chan carefully, unsure of how to respond. after a short silence he rested his cheek atop chan's head.

"am i meant to be?"

chan shrugged and curled into woojin's chest.

he yawned and placed his ear near woojin's heart, allowing him easy access to the calming thumps echoing throughout his chest.

"i think i just constantly assume that the next person i come out to will be homophobic, because i've never had any real backlash against it." chan confessed.

woojin hummed in understanding.

"i've never been witness to a homophobic behaviour." he agreed

"you have the normal stuff but that's really about it."

chan frowned and turned his head upwards to look at woojin's eyes, even though from this angle chan was obscured from woojin's vision.

"what do you mean 'normal stuff'?" he questioned, searching for a predetermined answer in woojin's irises.

no answers were held in the chocolate orbs he so desperately wanted to understand, but woojin's mouth answered for him.

"just the passive aggressive stuff, ya'know?"

chan didn't understand.

"woojinnie, that's not normal stuff. that's still homophobia."

woojin moved his head, and now he really was looking at chan, directly in the eyes, and spoke.

"i didn't realise."

he sighed as he pressed his hand to chan's forehead again, smiling as he noticed the slightly as he noticed the feeble heat barely reaching his hand.

"i think the antibiotics are kicking in." his voice soothed chan's ears and he grinned as chan pressed his head further into the elder's chest.

☀️

woojin loved the way chan looked when he was wrapped in his arms, how his arms fit perfectly around chan's shoulders, muscles curving around clothed skin.

woojin loved the way chan huddled as far as he could into woojin's chest, how he would constantly try to smush himself as close as physically possible to the elder.

woojin loved the way chan's hair tickles his nose, how his passion fruit conditioner made his strands silky to the touch, and the way chan's soft noises of contentment pushed his hand further through his hair.

woojin smiled.

at this point, he was sure he loved everything about chan.

he had found flaws, yes, but was there ever a person without flaws?

it was the fact that he wasn't affected by them. in every other relationship he had been a part of, the other half had always been an owner to at least one habit that had irritated woojin beyond belief. whether it was their inane obsession with gucci or the way they constantly referred to themselves as an angel, just because of the day they were born.

woojin liked chan's flaws.

he liked the way chan chewed his lip ever so slightly, because he knew he would come to woojin for tips on how to fix the slight bleeding.

he liked the way chan tugged his jumpers down to make sweater paws, because even if woojin couldn't hold chan's hands, the next best thing was watching them poke cutely over the top of the dark fabric.

he liked the way chan tried to cling to people without them noticing, because it showed that he wanted to give them all the love and affection that he had, but didn't want to invade their privacy or make them uncomfortable.

he looked down at chan again and when their eyes met, he knew this was where he wanted to spend the rest of his life: chan pressed against him, clothes their only barrier; eyes forever locked in a gaze so heatedly loving woojin could feel his blood rush to his cheeks.

he wanted to stay with chan forever, but would take the little moments he could get.

he wanted chan to be his never ending love, but would take the few miles given to him.

he wanted chan to be his, but he would never take him.

🌔

chan wondered how the silence had got so tense.

he watched woojin's focus flicker to his lips and watched woojin's tongue flick through his own parted mouth.

suddenly, chan became very aware of the lack of pressure all over him.

he was safe here, he knew.

he was welcomed here, he knew.

he was never alone here, he knew.

but the thing he knew most was that woojin wouldn't understand this feeling if chan were to speak up about it, for he himself couldn't find the words to explain the emotion taking over his body so rapidly.

he didn't know how to solve it, and that bothered him.

his fingers reached to touch his lips, almost trying to increase the force applied to them, and woojin's piercing watch followed their every move.

woojin was sure to know how to fix this, because woojin knew everything, right?

woojin had found the answer to every one of his issues so far, and chan was beginning to feel like woojin was the answer to every problem chan could find.

"woojin..." chan murmured, unsure of his voice.

woojin seemed to understand and chan watched, almost like he was having an outer body experience, as woojin pulled chan's hand away from his lips and intertwined them.

chan was simply a hopeless viewer as woojin pressed his lips softly against his own.

chan was simply a hopeless viewer as he watched himself kiss back.

🌔