╰☆☆Oᖴ ᔕᑌIᑕIᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᑎGEᒪᔕ☆☆╮

today won't be an update.

 i'm so sorry.

i'm crying so hard right now.

first jonghyun, now sulli?

our precious sulli, so unique and confident in herself?

how did meu not see this coming? she was so confident and outgoing, only to switch to become super defensive whenever criticised.

we should have realised.

we should have reported more comments before she saw them.

we should have stopped toxic meu following her.

hindsight is 20/20.

i'm sorry i couldn't be there for you, sulli.

this is a calling to all meu, we must support amber, krystal, victoria and luna as much as we can, whether it's being respectful of their leave (amber) or just giving as much love as possible.

i'm sorry this happened to her.

i'm sorry this happened to them.

another testament as to what one mean comment can do.

just because you don't say it to someone's face, doesn't mean it doesn't affect them.

comment after comment she must have read, falsely believing them to be true. 

if you have ever left any hurtful message on a post of hers, or jonghyun's, or anyone's for that matter, i have no respect for you.

she let it show that she was hurting on two occasions, one of which she was drunk and received hate for.

learn some respect.

just because someone sings on a stage for money instead of a 'normal' job doesn't mean that she's incapable of getting upset, having off days or having a mental health illness.

you never know what people are going through, so don't risk even commenting something vaguely offensive.

it could be the thing that tips them over the edge.

i am so sorry, i will double update next monday to make up for this.

sulli, sweetheart. 

fly high.

i hope you can finally rest now.