╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᑕᗩT ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕIᒪEᑎᑕE ☆☆╮

his arms mirrored his mind,
silent, bleeding scars littered the fabric of his very person.

but who's to say he'll be allowed to stay silent for much longer?

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

chan looked down at the ground as he fumbled his way into the school gates.

the gates themselves were a rusty red, nowhere near there prime glory, but adding a rustic hint to the school. not that it needed it.

the ivy creeping its way up the sandy old rocks already made the building majestically ancient, when in reality, it was only a few decades old.

the clouds were a blanket to the sky, and the sun struggled to shine through, but like an adamant stain, persevered.

🌰

somewhere behind him, eight boys were whispering.

"jisung, are you absolutely sure that's what you saw?"

"yes you virgin, why the fuck would i lie?"

"seungmin was a virgin?" hyunjin asked, eyes widening as seungmin slapped a hand over his mouth.

"seungmin was a virgin. he better still be." woojin whisper screamed.

hyunjin gulped.

"doesn't fucking matter. chan would never do this without good reason. honestly, i used to think he never would so can we just figure this shit out." jisung snapped back at the group. "quit fucking around. when are any of you going to understand that this isn't one of your dumbass jokes?"

the group of six winced as minho made vague soothing noises and rubbed jisung's shoulders, trying in vain to ease the hard tension found there.

minho's hands were slapped away as jisung rolled his arms and sighed.

"let's just get this over with."

no one liked a serious jisung. it just felt wrong.

something in jisung's gut left a sick taste as stepped forward to follow chan.

🌒

chan hummed along to the rose as he quickened his pace. he wasn't late for school; he woke up three hours beforehand purely to secure that he would be early.

he was planning on going to the school gym for a while before classes started and the bag of clothes swinging at his side was evidence of that. he didn't mind that he'd have to run in the same shoes he walks in, as he was sure that they'd do the same job in the end and food was more important as it was.

his mind was on other things when jisung greeted him, soon followed by the rest of the friendship group. maybe that was why he didn't find it odd that they were all an hour early, when changbin was usually late.

his mind was on other things when jisung smiled at him. maybe that was why he missed the way it faltered.

his mind was on other things when jisung patted his arm. maybe that was why he didn't notice how gentle it was.