╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᑕOᑎᖴEᔕᔕIOᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᔕOᒪᑌTIOᑎᔕ ☆☆╮

it was never too hard to understand chan.
when you pay attention to every little thing someone does,
it's easy to know how they think.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

chan sat when woojin pulled the chair out for him and lightly teased the elder.

"such a gentleman, jinnie. are you looking to court me?"

woojin chuckled as he sat down himself and began to make use of his knife and fork.

"what would you say if i was?"

the frantic flush on chan's cheeks had began to rival the heat of woojin's eyes.

woojin had expected the blush but he hadn't expected any form of response.

"hypothetically?" chan questioned.

it took a few seconds for woojin to think, masking his thoughts with the facade of chewing his eggs.

"hypothetically." he eventually confirmed.

"hypothetically," chan continued, "i wouldn't have anything against it." he confessed.

his gaze bored into woojin's deep eyes, searching for a response.

"oh." woojin murmured, visibly disgruntled.

chan smirked as he let his focus drift back to the bacon in front of him, proud that he had beat woojin in his own game.

the reply he had sent woojin hung in the air, both too nervous to pick the topic up but both too hopeful to let it slide.

the silence was somewhere between awkward and comfortable, both very much together in presence, yet able to think their own thoughts in the quiet place offered.

woojin enjoyed mornings like this, and chan's company even more so.

he had finished his breakfast before chan, and so had the luxury of watching the younger stuff bread into his rounded cheeks.

woojin giggled when chan caught onto the fact that his attention was encaptured in the australian's smile and ducked his head.

"don't hide from me, babyboy." woojin assured. "i'd never judge you." chan's head lowered further in response and woojin laughed, standing up to retrieve chan's empty plate.

he placed one hand protectively on chan's back, allowing it to rest between his shoulderblades.

"why don't you pick a movie, yeah? i'll come watch it with you once i've cleaned up."

chan hummed in response and scampered off to the front room, where netflix was set up and open on the television.

woojin watched him leave with an amused shake of the head as he turned to the dishwasher, rinsing the plates off and only just managing to place them in the dishwasher before his hand was taken hostage and pulled to the living room.