{29}

Y/n's POV

"Oh that won't be happening anytime soon."

I looked at Harold in confusion before my thoughts were interrupted by a static sound from my waist. "Alpha, get out of there now, they were expecting us."

I looked around, quickly realizing that the only reason they haven't attacked us yet, was because they had previous orders not to.

They were toying with us.

I looked to the large double doors in which we entered. We had to stay together, and we had to leave now.

"Open fire Y/n. We'll return the favor.  You're outnumbered. Not everyone is leaving alive."

I couldn't.

The guys had given Delirious a change of clothes and proper shoes. After he put them on, he walked over and stood behind me. I unstrapped his mask from my arm and handed it to him with a smile.

He smirked, grabbing it before gently cupping my cheek and planting a kiss on my lips.

We pulled back and smiled softly before putting our masks on. I knew I couldn't kill Harold right now, or anyone else in the room for that matter.

They would kill one of us, or more.

"We leave now, and there won't be any trouble."

"Oh darling, I don't think you're in any position to be making proposals."

I stood, completely rigid, trying to telepathically figure out what he was thinking. I looked at the rest of my crew, motioning my head towards the door, telling them to slowly make their way there.

Most of us were unarmed, with the exception of Marcel and I, and we were in no position to fight.

"Ah ah ah, stop right there." Harold shouted, causing everyone to stop moving and look at him. He only stared at me. "I'll make you a deal, Alpha."

Suddenly I heard swift movements from behind me. I quickly turned to see Macey and Kacey trapped in the grip of two large men.

"Your girls, or your guy."

My eyes widened. Delirious came up to me, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Y/n, take the girls and go."

"What? Del, what about-"

"No, take them and leave, I'll be ok." I didn't respond, just staring at him through my mask. After a couple of seconds, he looked away from me and towards Harold, showing me he's already made up his mind.

My mind slowed.

No. 

I can't let him.

"Delirious, no."

Everyone looked at me in shock, the twins staring at me with hurt, but I wasn't about to give them up either.

"I can't leave you behind, not again."

"Y/n-"

"No. And I'm not changing my mind."

I turned to face the rebellion leader, the loathing feeling rising in my chest. "I'll make you a deal. We fight, right here, right now, one on one. If I win, you let all of us go, unscathed."

He raises an eyebrow, not necessarily liking my offer so far. "And if I win?"

"If you win, you let them go, and I'll come back to the Rebellion."

This sparked his attention, his eyes growing wide in amusement. "Deal."

I tossed the pistol I had to Delirious, giving him a stern look, telling him to restrain himself. He caught it and nodded, backing off and rushing over  to the twins, who were just dropped by the goons.