{18}

Y/n's POV

'I'm going to kill that fucking kid.'

The whole thing was a trap.

Shortly after I entered the building, the entire tower went into security lockdown and now I was being hunted.

I was currently making my way through the air vents, an exit I know they can't lock down. I kept my hands and feet on the edges of the vent to make as little noise as I possibly could.

"No sign of her, we have a guard posted on every floor and the rest are on standby." A man said.

"She's here. She has to be. Flush the vents, we'll have to corner her." A woman replied, a sense of urgency in her voice.

I heard a vent being detached before a few clunks were heard and a sizzling sound erupted. My eyes widened as I quickly doubled over my mask to protect my self from inhaling too much of the fumes.

I put my hand over my mouth and tried holding my breath for as long as I could as I quickly shimmied up a vent and to the next floor. I immediately jumped out, gasping for air. I look around and see a guard standing by the elevator, she had on all black and was carrying a decently sized gun. By the looks of it, an AK47.

I slowly reached for my silenced pistol, and once I had a good grip on it, I whipped it up and quickly shot the woman in the head.

I ran to her, taking her ammunition and searching for any indication as to who these people are. I didn't find anything about her really, but I did take all of her melee weapons, stashing them on myself.

I had to move quick.

The only other exit that isn't completely locked down, is the roof. I checked the floor plan and saw that there were only 2 floors above me before I reached the roof exit.

I ran to the stairs as it was the most reliable way up, with easy escapes if necessary. I quickly went up to the next floor and took out that guard as quickly as I took out the first.

I continued up to the last floor but as I reached for the handle, someone on the other side opened the door.

We both froze, looking at each other for a second before I grabbed the person and pulled their shoulders down, kneeing them in the face. They ran forward, wrapping their arms around my waist and shoving their shoulder in my stomach as they slammed me into the railing.

I grabbed ahold of the railing and kicked the person back. He pulled out a gun and started shooting but he was missing everything.

'He's scared.'

I kicked my foot up to the side of the gun and flung my leg down, taking the gun down and stepping on it in the process.

The man froze and began pulling out another weapon but I quickly jumped on top of the railing and over the man, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him over my shoulder. I grabbed a knife and held it to his face, my arm over his neck.

"Who the hell are you people?" I demanded.

I didn't have much time. With all of the noise he caused, backup was bound to be on their way already.

The man smiled largely at me, struggling to catch his breath properly. "Y/n, the Rebels are looking for you."

I stopped myself from freezing up and moved my arm before quickly slitting the mans throat.

I hear frantic footsteps running up the stairs and I saw the elevator moving up. I quickly got up and ran for the roof exit. I climbed the stairs quickly, skipping a few. I pushed through the door and onto the roof.