{35}

Y/n's POV

"I killed him." Ohm said, his voice cracking.

I could tell it was hard for him to say.

"You what?" Kacey said, leaning back, seeming frightened.

"I didn't have a choice."

"What the fuck..." Macey said, completely bewildered.

"Girls-"

"No, no. What. The. Fuck." Macey said, glaring at Ohm. "He was your friend."

"How could you?" Kacey and Macey continued.

"Wait, it wasn't like th-" Delirious tried to stop them but they cut him off, ignoring him.

"Bryce was your friend! One of your best friends! How could you! How dare you!"

"Enough!" I yelled, cutting them off. Their heads snapped in my direction and I gave them both stern glances. "We don't know his story, so we don't get to judge it. You should know that."

They just shut their mouths and looked down, slightly ashamed. I sighed and turned to Ohm, who was sat next to me on the floor.

"Ry, what happened?"

I could see his lip quivering and my heart ached.

'Is he going to cry?'

"I had to Y/n, I had to."

I scooted towards him, grabbing one of his hands with one of mine and rubbing his back with the other. "It's ok Ryan, tell me."

He took a very shaky breath and looked up, his hazel eyes clouded with guilt and hurt.

"He turned on us. Maybe a month after you guys left, we found out he had been feeding outside sources information on us. It had only been going on for a couple weeks, so it started a bit after you guys left, but he couldn't hide it for long. New people seem to be hunting us everyday." He paused and I squeezed his hand assuringly as a sob escaped his throat.

It hurt to see him like this.

I turned to see Delirious looking down, clenching his fists as well. I looked at his face, trying to catch a glimpse of any emotion or feeling.

That's when I saw it.

A single tear.

I felt my heart jump to my throat as a frown took over my features, my eyes beginning to water. I reached over and grabbed his hand, running my thumb over his knuckles, trying to calm him.

I looked around, seeing the other guys in the same condition.

My heart ached seeing them like this.

I never thought I'd see them crack like this. I turned back to Ohm, squeezing his hand again, telling him to continue.

"Evan obviously found out and told him to leave. And he did. He went to another gang, one that promised him a new life. But he wasn't treated well. He was starved and tortured. They wanted to use him to get to us."

I could feel my posture stiffen as Delirious' fist began to shake under my grasp. I didn't like where this was going, but I wanted to listen, I wanted to know what happened.

"We had a confrontation with them and they used him against us. Their leader sat there, slashing his arms, legs, face. Everywhere. They explained what they were doing to him. They told us that he slept on a cold stone floor in an empty room, caged up like an animal. They starved him for days, only feeding him dog food once a week. They told us they whipped him and showed us the gashes on his back. They told us they completely buried him one time, in a coffin, 6 feet under. He stayed there for hours. It was a miracle he hadn't died from the torture alone."