{57}

Y/N's POV

My world froze.

I felt suffocated.

My poor baby.

My little girl.

I left for 5 years, and still, she believed I'd come back.

She was the only one.

No one could convince her that I would ever abandon her, just as I had done.

She was the preppier twin.

The more optimistic one.

She was her sisters anchor. Her human filter.

They were two peas in a pod.

She brought out the best in a lot of us.

And there she was, in a pool of blood with a hole through her chest.

The room was spinning, slowly at first, then faster, and faster, and faster. The room shrunk suddenly and I felt confined, as if I was being held down. I gasped for air, feeling nothing enter my lungs.

'Not now. Anytime but now. Anywhere but here.'

The room was fading into blackness and I nearly lost my footing. In a matter of seconds, Delirious was by my side. He had dropped everything and quickly unclipped my helmet, pulling it off of my head with the goggles and dropping it beside us before pulling the facial cover off of my neck and over my head, dropping that as well.

He bent down, untying my shoes and loosening the cuffs of my ankles and sleeves. He then unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt. He kissed my lips quickly, not for long, just enough to get my attention.

"Hey, okay, okay, take a breath. Take a breath. I know, I know, I see what you're seeing, but she needs you now. You need to stay with me here, okay?"

I felt better, not having the tight restraints of my clothing suffocating me, and the air slowly entering my lungs.

"You're alright. I got you, okay? I have you right here and you're not going anywhere. You're alright. Take another breath," He took a deep breath in, motioning for me to do the same. I followed him, mimicking his actions and releasing slowly, then repeating that process 2 more times before I was able to calm the spinning of the room.

I looked around, gathering my bearings. I glanced at Delirious. Tears were streaming down his face and he was extremely panicked. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him along as I sprinted to Macey, who laid bleeding out on the floor.

Kacey was over her, sniffling and sobbing uncontrollably as she pressed her hands over her sisters wound.

"Macey, Macey, look, we gotta get you to a hospital-" I rambled.

"You always told us to stay away from them-" She croaked, cracking a smile.

"When you can! I said when you can! You need a hospital! Someone call A FUCKING AMBULANCE!"

Kacey was muttering random words to herself, still sobbing, her face covered in blood, snot, tears, and sweat, you could only make out certain parts.  "Come on come on come on come on come on come on..."

Hannah, Wendy, and Leann now joined us on the floor around the redhead.

"Suppress the bloody she can't lose too much!" Leann yells frantically, pulling handkerchiefs from her pockets and ripping Macey's t-shirt to help collect it all.

"We can't move her..." Jon says helplessly, placing his larger hands over Kacey's dainty ones to help her. "She has to be somewhat stable, we can't risk lodging that bullet somewhere or encouraging the blood flow." He strained, trying to keep himself together.