{44}

Y/n's POV

I woke up, feeling like that was the best I've slept in ages. Last night the twins were playing with Teddy for hours, catching up with me as well and I stayed up with them, even though I was exhausted.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed away the sleep but remained in the heap on the bed. I was laying on my side, my head on Jon's shoulder, one of my legs over him, and slightly tucked under his other, my arms lazily wrapped around one of his arms.

Teddy, on the other hand, was right on top of him. One of Theo's legs was bent, laying over my side, whereas his arms hugged Jon.

Delirious was laying on his back, slightly turned towards me. One of his hands rested on my thigh and his other was on Teddy's back.

I picked my head up slightly to see the alarm clock. 2:37 p.m. I sighed and leaned up, pecking Delirious on the cheek. He stirred slightly but remained still for the most part. I sat up more and planted a kiss right on his lips. He hummed in response, his hand finding its way into my hair as he kissed back.

I pulled back and smirked at him. "Morning sunshine."

He looks at me and a small, genuine smile falls upon his face. "Good morning."

"Well actually, more like afternoon." I smirk, leaning up and pecking his lips again before pulling away. We stare at each other for a moment before I get up, tapping him on the shoulder. "Alright time to get up."

He sighs, slowly sitting up so he wouldn't wake Teddy. He lifts the child carefully and places him back on the, now empty, bed. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth while I changed, then we switched.

When I walked out of the bathroom, he was laying on the bed, Teddy grasping him in a chokehold.

"Tap out! Tap out!" The child yelled, gently shaking Jon. Jon pretended to gasp for air and weakly tried Teddy off before tapping the bed wildly, giving up.

Theo let go and rolled off the bed as Jon dramatically heaved.

"Ted! You could've killed me!" He says, exasperated. Theodore giggled and ran at him, jumping on him in a tight embrace.

"Sorry poppa, I didn't mean to scare you."

Jon smiles softly, hugging the child. "That's ok buddy, cause now..." He suddenly turns, pushing teddy down onto the bed and tickling him. "I've got you!"

Theo squeals, trying to grab Jon's hands and push him away as he laughed wildly. "Okay! Okay! I give up! I give up!" Teddy screamed.

Del immediately stopped, chuckling as the child caught his breath from all the laughing. Teddy turns to me, finally noticing me and letting out a small scream.

"Mommy! You scared me!"

I giggle, walking over and sitting next to Jon on the bed. "Ha, sorry bud. Are you and daddy done fooling around?"

He sits up, immediately climbing on Jon's shoulders. "We were not fooling around! We were wrestling!"

I raise an eyebrow, looking at him skeptically. "Oh yeah? I didn't know you could tickle in wrestling."

Teddy and Jon look at each other, a mischievous smirk coming over both of their faces.

"Oh there is." Jon says, slipping his arm around my waist and pushing me down to lay on the bed. Teddy then climbed up, sitting on the opposite side of me as Jon.

"We'll show you!" Teddy says before him and Jon both attacked my sides and neck, tickling me senseless.

I squealed and flailed my legs, desperately trying to get them off of me.