{51}

Y/n's POV

'Mini you old school son of a bitch.'

Everything loaded and as soon as the screen lit up again, I knew exactly why he left this to me. There was a little coded walkthrough of how to navigate through everything and many names and numbers and different contacts came up.

This was Mini's list of double agents.

Every tab he's ever kept on anyone. Information, business beyond our knowledge.

All right here.

I gasped, a smile on my face. He trusted me enough to have me take over his extremely important role.

'I'll miss you Craig. Wouldn't be here without you...'

I closed the laptop, deciding to look at it another time as I put it in mine and Teddy's bag before standing up and starting back towards the living room.

I heard the faint sound of voices from the other side of the large double doors which caused me to stop and listen.

"What the fuck man? You're really gonna cuddle up with her right in front of me like that?"

"Delirious, she needed comforting, she's going through a tough time, just like the rest of us. It's not like I'm making any moves on her!"

It was Jon and Ryan.

"You might as well be! Give her your hoodie, put her on your lap, hold her like she's yours. She's not."

"Oh and she's yours?" Another voice piped up.

Brian.

"You shut the fuck up! You're worse than he is!" Delirious yells.

"Oh yeah? And what makes you say that?" Brian retorts.

"She sleeps in your room one night and you just get hickeys out of no where? Huh? Harold was good for something pointing those out."

"It was a one time thing! She and I both needed a stress reliever, which, may I remind you, her stress was caused by you! You chose another chick over her!"

"You mind your own fucking business."

"And what the fuck do you think you're gonna do about it?"

I heard protests begin to get rapid and louder and I burst through the door, looking at the scene in front of me. Jon and Brian were throwing punches back and forth, wrestling with each other. I try to say something but my voice is drowned out by the guys' bickering.

Ohm tried to break them up, only to get socked in the face by Brian. "STOP IT!" I yell, gathering everyone's attention. I walk over and push them apart, giving them stern looks.

"Both of you quit it! I don't belong to anyone and what I do with my life concerns no one but myself! Brian, whatever happened between Delirious and I doesn't concern you. Thanks for the help but please refrain from poking the bear. And Delirious," I pause, turning to look at him. "we have a kid together. You have no right to get mad at Ohm and Brian like that. You made your choice. You love someone else, even if she's harboring our only connection. Teddy. And he should be your main focus. Not me."

I walk over to Ohm and help him up. He leant his head back and pinched his nose as the blood poured from it.

I gave Brian and Delirious one last look before leading Ohm back to his room and into the bathroom. I sat him on the toilet and grabbed a tissue, handing it to him to suppress the blood. I grab another and stand between his legs as I begin wiping the excess blood from his face and hands.