{05}

Y/n's POV

The girls froze.

There was a long silence before Wendy spoke up. "It's about time those sons of bitches got what they deserve."

Everyone at the table started laughing and celebrating.

"Alright girls, gear on, we have a mission to propose."

Everyone split, and seeing as I already had my gear on, I walked downstairs to bring the guys up.

I walked through the door and noticed both of them missing from where we had thrown them, their cuffs laid on the floor. I heard a yell and quickly ducked before spinning and kicking the person in the chest, knocking the wind out of them.

Two arms grabbed me from behind but I quickly grabbed one of their arms, spinning under it and flipping them to the floor.

"Idiots."

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed their collars and yanked them up. I reached into my boot and pulled out two knives.

"You two wanna try something like that again?"

They looked at each other before shaking their heads 'no'.  I sighed and pushed them up the stairs.

The girls were ready and we're waiting in a large black truck, one of our vehicles that can hold all of us.

I pushed the men in.

They sat down and froze at the sight of all of us.

"Where are you taking us?" The omega spoke.

"Home." I replied emotionlessly.

The other guy spoke now, "We'd never tell you where we live!" I laughed at this.

"Oh honey, we already know."

The two men glanced at each other nervously again.

"What do you want?"

"You sure like asking questions huh? Well if you must know, I wanna ask your leader for help."

"What? Are you crazy? If he sees you again he'd kill you on the spot!"

"I'd like to see him try." I snarled.

The omega slumped back down in his chair. "Let us talk to him first."

"And why would I do that?"

"He's the leader of a gang but he's not a monster. We're his friends, he'll listen to us." I looked at the men skeptically.

"Think of it as a thanks." The guy wearing purple offered.

"A thanks for what?"

"For not killing us, even though you had every opportunity too. Looks like you're no monster either." I looked back at the men, slightly shocked at their generosity.

I could tell the girls felt the same by the way they glanced between me and the guys.

"We're here." Jamilyne called form the drivers seat.

We all piled out and looked up at the large building. It's one of the tallest buildings in Los Santos, that's for sure.

"Well which floor are they on?" I asked, looking to Hannah, but the Omega spoke up. "The top floor."

I looked at him before turning back. I started to walk in, everyone following closely behind. There were a couple security precautions but the Omega and the purple shirt guy got us through all of them.