{02}

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since we completed our heist.

Jamilyne, who is also the Gamma of the pack, speeds through the city. We just took out an enemy gang that tried to threaten us.

Jamilyne eventually pulls up to a decent sized house, she presses a button that opens up the garage to park in there. All of us file out the van and rush into our home.

I grab a towel, tossing a couple at the other girls before dropping my mask on a table and flopping on the couch.

I use the towel to wipe the blood and sweat from my neck and face.

Kacey and Macey, the twins and also the Etas, drop down on either side of me, doing the same.

"Tired?" I ask, looking at the two girls. They nodded rapidly before throwing their heads back. 

"I'm so exhausted!" Macey whined. I chuckled before shoving their shoulders for them to stand up.

"Go to bed you two. We have training tomorrow, 6 a.m. sharp." They both groaned as they walked towards the stairs.

I laughed again as some of the other girls joined me in the living room.

The twins were the youngest of us all, sitting at only 17 years of age.

"Aww look at momma Y/n taking care of her kids!" Leann, the Zeta chuckles, flopping next to me. I laughed at her joke, shoving her slightly.

We all just sat around relaxing for a bit before turning in for the night, wanting a good nights sleep before training in the morning.

My alarm rang, waking me up. The sun wasn't up yet.

I groaned before throwing my covers off and starting to get up. I could hear the other girl's alarms going off, signaling them to wake up as well. I got my training gear and changed into my mission clothes.

I have the girls train in this outfit because this is what we wear out on the field, practicing in it is a comfortable fit for our abilities.

I walk down stairs to see the Delta, Cleo, and the Epslion, Hannah already down and ready, masks on and all.

"Masks on already?" I ask, a slight smirk taking over my face. "We never leave home without them." They laughed, adjusting their masks. I gave a slight giggle before putting on my own mask.

We walk into the kitchen to see the Beta, Wendy, cooking breakfast. The smell of bacon and pancakes filled our noses. The aroma eventually attracted the other four girls in the house and we all sat down to eat.

I took off my mask and took a bite of my pancakes, savoring the delicious taste. Everyone seemed to be doing the same as they slowly ate, speeding up with every bite.

By the time everyone finished it was around 5:50.

"Time to go." I call, putting my mask on once more and entering the garage. I get in the driver seat of one car, Jamilyne getting in the driver seat of another.

Leann, Hannah, and Cleo all piled into my car while Wendy, Macey, and Kacey got in with Jamilyne. We drove off, making our way towards the docks, where we have a training warehouse set up.

On the way there I hear someone speak up through my earpiece.

"Hey Alpha!" Jamilyne spoke, calling my attention.

"What's up Gamma?" I reply, taking another turn.

"Stop at the next gas station, the girls want a snack."

I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Copy that."

I smiled, turning into the next gas station I saw. Jamilyne pulled up beside me and rolled down her passenger window as I rolled down my driver side window.

"What do you think chief?" Wendy asked, motioning towards the station.

Macey and Kacey stick their heads out from the backseat and look at me with pleading eyes. "Oh please please Alpha! We can do this one ourselves!" The girls begged.

I laughed, "Fine, don't screw up, remember what I told you." I pointed my finger at them and although I couldn't see their faces, I knew they were ecstatic.

They squealed before getting out the car and running to the trunk, each of them grabbing a baseball bat. They let out giggles as they intertwined hands and skipped into the shop.

I could see through the windows as they split up, one at the counter and the other heading towards the back room.

They start trashing place.

Macey, who was at the counter, pulled out her knife, stabbing the employee in the throat before dragging her knife across his neck.

He dropped immediately, hands to his throat and fell limp within a couple seconds.

Macey giggled and grabbed a couple snacks as Kacey came from the back room cleaning blood off of her own knife.

I smiled as the Kacey dropped a device and her and Macey skipped out hand in hand once more. As they approached the vehicles, the store behind them blew up, erupting in flames. They turned around before turning back, shrugging, and continuing towards us.

I laughed at their antics.

They both let out giggles before getting back in the car. They offered snacks to everyone causing us to laugh even more as we drove off.

The car ride was peaceful until I heard Jamilyne's voice on the other end of my ear piece, panic stricken.

"Alpha, we have an issue!" She was serious.

"What? What is it Gamma?!" I urged.

I looked in my rear view mirror to see the girls' tires get popped and another car speed in front of Jamilyne's car, causing them to stop completely.

Four men stepped out of that car and pointed guns at the vehicle containing my members.

My eyes widened and my blood boiled. I growled before turning the wheel and slamming the break, swerving to spin only to be cut off by another car pulling in front of me.

I pulled out my gun and immediately shot the tires, preventing a get away. I quickly got out, my members soon following. Three men stepped out of this car.

One wore a pig mask with zebra print pants and a white shirt with a pink cat on it.

Another wore a blue hoodie with black joggers and a plain grey t-shirt with a hockey mask.

The last wore an owl mask with black joggers, a plain white shirt, and a red leather jacket with two white stripes on each arm.

I growled through gritted teeth, my words coming out slow and very threatening.

"Who the fuck are you?"