Chapter Fifty-Five!(:

Author's Note: So here's the next part. I've been trying to update at least once a week and I think I've done pretty good at keeping that promise. Anyways I'm kinda struggling with the ending of this book right now so don't be upset if i don't update as fast. Well anyway happy reading. 

Chapter Fifty-Five:

**Cody's POV:**

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the alarm clock. I really didn't understand why people invented those damn things. There's no reason to be awake before the sun was even up. Selena chuckled from next to me. Before I even opened my eyes I could tell she was typing on her laptop. I could hear the sounds of the keys clicking. “You have classes today pretty-boy. Planning on getting up soon?” she teased I could hear the smirk in her voice. I groaned opening one eye to look at her. “The sun isn't up yet. There is no reason for me to be up either.” I replied. Selena giggled. “As understanding as I am I really don't think any of your teachers will take that as an excuse for being late to class.” she answered. I groaned again and finally opened my eyes. “I really hate mornings. I should have really considered taking later classes.” I wined sitting up. “Cody the only reason you don't wanna get up is because you don't wanna show off the new hair color.”

I sighed and pulled the covers down and stood up from the bed and moved towards the extra dresser in Selena's room where I kept my clothes. “I'm really gonna kill Mark the second I get the chance.” I mumbled grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Selena giggled again. “Cody really it doesn't look that bad.” I turned around to look at her. She had an honest expression on her face. “Thanks baby-girl but the people at school aren't gonna look at it that way. This isn't gonna be a good day.” I answered. I put on my clothes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff. Looking at my reflection in the mirror only made me more angry with Mark. After today this blue shit had to go, bet or not.

“So are you doing anything today?” I asked when I got back to Selena's room. She was still working on her laptop. “No not that I know of. I might call Samantha and see if they got anywhere with my case.” “Samantha is the attorney right?” I asked clarifying. Selena closed her laptop and turned her attention to me. “Yeah her name is Samantha Monoco. She let's me call her Samantha. Sorry to confuse you this early.” Just by the look on her face I knew she was only teasing me. The tone she used gave her a way. I always saw right through it. “Well since your kinda cute I'll forgive you.” I teased back. She fought a smile. “Kinda cute?” she asked almost pouting. “Damn she was good. “Come on baby-girl you know that I think your a beautiful woman.” I replied honestly. Selena sat up on her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed wrapping her arms around my neck. “Well since were giving out compliments I might as well give you one too. I think your kinda sweet.” “Sweet? That's all your gonna say?” I teased. She rolled her eyes and leaned forward putting her lips close to my ear. “Your pretty sexy too.” she whispered. I smirked and so did Selena when she pulled back. “Ditto.” I replied finally crashing my lips to her's.

“Okay baby-girl, as much as I'd love to stay here and kiss you I have to leave. I have to pick Mark up yet.” I said sadly. She smiled and nodded. “It's alright. I can survive one day without you.” “Good to know.” I smiled back at her and then grabbed my book-bag and cellphone getting ready to leave. When I got to the doorway I turned around and looked at my baby. “I'll kiss you later.” I said giving her a wink and my matching flirty expression. “You better. Have a good day in classes and don't kill Mark, at least not in front of any witnesses. I love you pretty-boy.” “Love you too baby-girl.” With that being said I headed downstairs to grab and snack and a bottle of water. Once I had everything that I needed I headed out to my car.

**Selena's POV:**

After Cody headed out I continued working on my laptop. I still hadn't told anyone what I had been working on. I didn't see the point of saying anything right now. If for any reason this didn't work out it would be a waste of time. I only worked a little longer and then had to stop since my fingers were cramping up. I had been typing for a few hours. Sleep didn't wanna come so I ended up laying next to my sleeping boyfriend. Typing gave me something to work on. I figured I wouldn't be able to call Samantha until at least 9am meaning I still had another hour and a half. After a while of trying to sleep I had an idea, might not be the best idea but I was really willing to try.