Chapter Ten!(:

Authors Note: Not updating again without comments!(:

Chapter Ten:

**Selena's POV:**

“So you got another big date tonight?” Mom asked when I got home. “Yeah ma she has another date with my brother.” Leeann answered for me. She had decided to come home with me for a little while. “Oh so your sure your cool with Selena dating your brother?” Mom asked as we headed to the living-room. “Yeah im still okay with it, but I haven't quite gotten used to seeing them play tonsil hockey yet.” I slapped her arm. Mom just looked at me and smiled. “Lee there are certain things that should stay private and that was one of them.” I replied. “Well come on Selena im pretty sure your mom knows your not little miss innocent anymore.” “Lee shut up!” I yelled. We all laughed.

“I can't believe you just told my mother all of that.” I said to Leeann while we laid in my bedroom. She giggled. “Selena come on your mom probably knows your not a virgin anymore. Plus what's the big deal if she knows that you were making out with my brother, at least you were standing.” I rolled my eyes. “Yeah Lee but I would rather not tell my mother all of that yet.” “Ugh! Whatever. So what are you and your hockey buddy doing tonight?” “Don't call him that please. And nothing. Probably just a run, maybe something to eat, no big deal.” “Wow you guys are boring.!” She responded. “Oh really? So what are you and Mark doing?” She smiled. “Just a romantic dinner and then maybe dessert!” “Eww Lee! TMI! Besides I thought we agreed you wouldn't sleep with him anymore until you were official?” I questioned. She just grinned. “Well maybe I changed my mind and maybe after tonight we will be official.” “You said that last time.” I replied. She groaned and rolled over on her stomach. “I just wish dating, love, and relationships could be simple. They make it impossible anymore.” I nodded. “Yeah Lee but if it were simple then everyone could have it and where's the fun in that?”

I left Leeann in my room playing on my laptop while I went to take a shower and get ready. I ended up letting my natural long curls hang in my face, put on light makeup, a pair of comfortable blue track pants, and a white tank top. Then I put on my white and blue running shoes. I figure this way I would be dressed kinda neutral except for swimming or a grand ball. “So you ready to go?” I asked Lee. She nodded. “You might wanna take a hair tie if you plan on going running.” I smiled and grabbed one from my vanity. “So how are you gonna cover your date with Mark tonight?” I asked as we walked down the steps. She shrugged. “I don't really know maybe just say im going to the mall or hanging out with Drew.” I nodded.

“Mom were leaving!” I yelled through the house. “Okay sweetie not too late though you have school tomorrow!” “Yes mother.” I responded. “Well Lee we better get going, you have a date to get ready for.” She smiled. “Yeah and I can't freaking wait!” she answered as we hopped in my purple Audi A6. “I really hope Mark changes his mind and we can become an actual couple.” Leeann said as I pulled out of the driveway. “Yeah I kinda wish Cody and I were together too, but it's too soon right?” I asked. “Well Selena im not too sure because you two are really happy so I think you guys should be a couple.” I smiled. “Thanx Lee.” She didn't say anything she just nodded.

**Cody's POV:**

I guess it was kinda strange that Mark didn't wanna tell me about this mystery girl. He always talked about the girl he dated, why keep it a secret now? I laid on the couch for a while just thinking. I was leaving to go back to college in a few days, 5 days to be exact. I would be leaving Friday but the formal was Saturday so I wouldn't be a way from Selena for too long. Then the idea of asking her to be my girlfriend came into my head. I'm pretty sure we would be going on dates the next few days so maybe I could ask her on one of them. I rolled over and looked at the time. Selena and Lee would be here in a few minutes. I had to get ready for my “date” with Selena.