Chapter Eighteen!(:

Author's Note: Okay so here's the next chapter. This is 90% Selena and Cody since they didn't have much time together lately and I missed them. So im trying to update more often I just don't wanna rush and do something too soon or whatever, plus I have a birthday tomorrow and won't have time to do it then. Really excited though finally 16(:  Anyway here's the next part. Read and leave me comments telling me what you think I love hearing it. Thanx!

-RavenSierra(: <3

Chapter Eighteen:

**Selena's POV:**

Leeann, Drew, Dana, Sarah, Lillian, and I all sat around the dinning-room table eating dinner. Drew's father had a work emergency and couldn't make it home for dinner. I felt bad for the man because this pot roast was the best I had ever had. Dana and Sarah were pushing their carrots around their plates probably hoping they would disappear. “Dana, Sarah you can push those carrots around a million times and they will still be there.” Lillian said. Dana looked at her mama. “But mommy they are yucky! I hate orange things!” I bit my lip to keep from laughing. “Yeah mommy they look yucky and they even smell funny.” Sarah chimed in. “Well then I guess you two won't be getting any of that special cake I baked today.” Lillian replied. The twins looked at each other and then back to their mother. “Well what kind of cake mommy?” they asked together. Lillian shrugged. “I forgot so I guess you'll have to eat your carrots to find out.” The twins sighed knowing they lost the fight. “Okay mommy.”

When dinner was over we ate dessert. The cake was simply effing amazing. It's a good thing I was going for a run soon because I ate three pieces! Lillian even let me take a piece home for later, she also sent me and Leeann home with a container of cookies. I loved coming to this house. “Well now you girls come back anytime. It was nice to see you both.” Lillian said hugging Leeann and I good-bye. “Oh it was our pleasure. Thanks for dinner.” Lee said heading out the front door. “Thanx again Lillian. I had fun and the food was incredible. I'm gonna have to hide these cookies and my cake when I get home.” I joked. She smiled. “It's no problem sweetie. You tell your mama to call me sometime and we can go out for lunch.” I nodded. “I'm sure she'll like that. I better go I don't wanna be late for my date.” I said smiling. She grinned. “Oh the joy of being young and in love. Well then you better get going so some other girl doesn't grab him.” She teased. I laughed and said goodbye to everyone again before walking to my car.

I drove straight to my house so I could get changed into my running clothes. Mom and David weren't home so Lee and I went straight to my bedroom. “So what are you gonna wear tonight?” Lee asked laying on her stomach on my bed. I shrugged. “Just my running clothes why?” “Umm because this isn't just some normal run it's more like a date.” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. I guess she was right, but what's the point of getting all dressed up just to get all gross and sweaty? I grabbed my bright green sweat suit and a baby blue tank top and threw them on. Then I took off my pink eye-shadow leaving my eyeliner and mascara in place. “Ready.” I said to Leeann. She smiled. “Aren't you forgetting something?” I shrugged. “Oh shit iPod!” I replied grabbing it off the dock. “Well that's important I guess but I don't think running bare foot is a good idea.” she suggested looking down at my feet. I laughed and grabbed my white running shoes and slipped them on as we walked down the steps.

We pulled into Leeann's driveway like ten minutes later. My heart started pounding in my chest and I got butterflies. Just the idea of seeing Cody had that effect on me. I checked make-up in the rear view mirror, before pulling my long black hair into a high ponytail. I stepped out of the car and followed Leeann inside. I was so excited to see Cody it wasn't even funny. “Loser im home!” Lee yelled once we were inside. Cody didn't respond at all, maybe he wasn't home. Then out of nowhere a set of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled immediately knowing it was Cody. “Hey pretty-boy.” I said putting my hands on top of his enjoying the closeness between us. “Hey baby-girl. How was dinner?” I smiled. “It was great actually. I had a blast. How about you? How was your day?” I said turning to face him. He put his hand on my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck. He looked amazing today. I stared right into his eyes and waited for him to answer.