Chapter Fifty-Nine!(:

Authors Note: Hello everyone! I just want to say that I am so very sorry for my taking forever to update, but in my defense I have been dealing with a ton. Mostly it's the fact that I recently lost my mom after 6 months of watching her be sick. And I've had a ton of family drama going on. Oh and I have had MAJOR writers block for a long time too. I wanted so bad to update but  I didn't want the chapter to be anything other then what I feel is my best work and that it fits the story the right way. Theres something else about this chapter that I want to explain. This chapter contains some material that might bug a few people and since I wanted to keep my entire story around PG-13 I had to cut the love scene out. But before anyone gets upset I posted the FULL restricted chapter on my profile in a story titled restricted chapters of because of you. That part is rated r so im pretty sure you might have to fan in order to read it. So you might want to do so if you want to read the scene. So I guess I have kept you waiting long enough so here's chapter 59!(: 

**Chapter Fifty-Nine:**

**Selena's POV:**

Being up here at the lake had really just been an incredible way to spend a weekend. After everything that had gone on I was just so happy to finally get a chance to just relax and have fun with the boy that I fell in love with. I frowned thinking about the fact that it's already Saturday night meaning we had to leave tomorrow and head home. If I could stay here forever I would without a doubt. It's just so perfect up here. I sat on the edge of the water line letting the water tickle my feet as I looked up at the night sky. The sun had set a bit ago and it was just really peaceful and beautiful. Cody was back checking something on the car and then he was supposed to come down and sit by the water with me. I jumped a little when he came up behind me touching my shoulder. “Sorry baby-girl I thought you heard me.” he said as he sat down wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I sighed and relaxed leaning into him. “It's alright I guess I was just lost in thought or something. Everything okay with the car?” he nodded. “Yeah I just wanted to check the oil and stuff before we head back.” I smiled. “Yeah I really don't wanna think about leaving yet.” He gave me a sad smile. “We can come back. Don't worry about it. Let's just enjoy the rest of the night.” I figured he was right. There was no point in sitting here sulking about leaving. We had the rest of the night and all day tomorrow. We weren't heading back until around dark. “Yeah pretty-boy your right. Any ideas?”

He sat there for a bit as if thinking and I just watched him waiting for a response. He smiled. “Wanna go swimming?” I grinned. “Yeah I was thinking about it earlier actually. Sounds good. I'll go change.” I stood up and made my way back to the tent we had set up and went inside to change back into my bikini. I really loved this one. It was a bright blue that almost matched my eyes. It had 'love' written across the top on my left breast. I wasn't really self conscious around Cody anymore. He had seen me at my worst so seeing me like this wasn't a big deal. It took me a while to get to this point but it was a really positive thing. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist my head laid up against his back and I inhaled his scent. “Hmm that was fast.” he replied I could almost hear the smile in his voice. I smiled back. “Yeah doesn't take long to change clothes. I see you've changed too.” I said looking down his body. He had put on his blue swim trunks and had taken off his t-shirt. “Yeah you ready?” he asked. I stepped back and walked around til I stood at the front of him and gave a flirty smile. “More then ready.” With that I started walking backwards pulling him by his hands right along with me. I kept going until the water came up to my lower back and then I stopped moving and just stood there holding his hands.

“Are you okay?” he asked. I smiled and nodded. “Yeah of course I am. Why would you ask?” “Oh it's nothing you just seem off or something. I must be imagining stuff.” I laughed. “Cody I'm fine really. I'm just happy to be here with you. We've been threw so much together and we made it this far. I just can't believe how great you are and how much I love you. It's all so amazing it isn't even funny.” I replied honestly. Butterflies were filling my stomach already and I hadn't even done anything yet. “Baby-girl I love you too. I told you we'd make it.” I stepped forward getting as close as I possibly could to him reaching up and wrapping my arms around his neck. “I know but I really don't think I would have made it without you and for that I owe you my life and more. I want you to know that I really do love you, always have and I always will.” The way he looked down at me made my heart beat a million times faster then I had ever felt before. The butterflies in my stomach before bigger and stronger. I could literally feel my heart ache, but in a good way. That's what loving someone this much felt like. Without another thought I pulled his head down towards mine and crashed my lips to his.