Chapter Fourteen!(:

Author's Note: So here's chapter 14. I had alot of fun with this one. It's also one of my longest chapters yet so it took a while to write. Wanted to say thanx for everyone that's been reading. I was kinda shocked to see that someone else actually liked it so thanx for that. So read it and comment and tell me whatcha think feedback helps. Anyways enough rambling hope you enjoy it. I'll udpade asap. Thanx again

-RavenSierra(:

Chapter Fourteen:

**Cody's POV:**

I sat on the deck waiting for Selena and Leeann to come back downstairs. I had to it to them I didn't even see it coming neither did Mark by the look on his face. But hey I guess it was well worth it, getting Selena back would be extremely fun. Mark was sitting on the edge of the deck, his feet dangling in the water. “Damn Lee really got you.” I teased him. He sighed. “Yeah but trust me she had good reason.” “Why would she have good reason?” I replied. Right before he had a chance to answer Leeann and Selena came out onto the deck. My eyes were automatically glued to Selena. She seemed to have this strange effect over me to get my attention right away. With most girls I had ever dated it was just a physical attraction, but with Selena it was way more then that.

“So your willing to accept your punishment?” I asked Selena playfully letting her know I was only joking. I wouldn't dream of hurting Selena in a million years. Just the thought of that guy laying a finger on her made me sick I really wanted to rip that guy to pieces. She bit her lip, god that was too damn sexy for words. “Well I guess so but remember if I take my punishment then I get to get you back later.” Selena replied. I shrugged. “Well maybe I can come up with something that we both can enjoy.” I said raising an eyebrow. “Eww you perve!” Leeann yelled. I laughed. “Princess get your damn mind out of the gutter.” She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Hey don't pretend that your not thinking something a little bit perverted in that mind of yours.” Lee responded. I shrugged. “Well yeah maybe but were not pushing things that fast. Plus don't tell me you haven't thought about anything perverted about this mystery guy your dating.” Her face fell, but she quickly recovered. “Maybe so but I don't do anything like that right in front of you.” She replied grinning. The thought of my baby sister doing anything like that made me cringe. Selena giggled.

Selena walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. She felt so good in my arms it was like she was made for me. She still had tiny droplets of water dripping from her hair and trailing down her body, some of the water hitting my arms. “So how about that punishment?” She asked tilting her head. I smiled. Honestly I hadn't really even decided on what her punishment would be yet. “Still thinking on that part.” I replied. “Well im not getting any younger.” She teased. Then it hit me. “Date tonight. Whatever whenever I want.” “Wow that's not gross or anything.” Leeann said. Selena looked towards her. “Come on Lee get your mind out of the gutter.” She said smiling. Leeann rolled her eyes. “Whatever just make sure I get a niece first.” she said shrugging. I saw Mark and Selena's eyes get big and I smiled. “No promises there.” I replied. Selena slapped my chest playfully. “What?” I asked using my best innocent face. “What if I want a boy first?” I laughed and looked back over at Mark he still had a strange look on his face. “Whatever you want babe after all trying is half the fun.” She laughed and looked over at Mark. “You okay there Marky boy?” Selena asked playfully. He snapped out of it. “Yeah just trying to make sure your all just playing that's all.” He said sarcastically. “Oh im not playing. Selena you playing?” I asked nudging her to play along. She smiled. “No were not playing Uncle Mark.” We all busted out laughing. Leeann rolled her eyes again. Something just wasn't right with her today. “Lee what's up with you?” I asked. She glanced at Mark and then at me her face falling again.