Chapter Seventeen!(:

Authors Note: So I know my update is alittle late but like i said before still having family issues. I know the last few chapters have been alittle boring but i promise things are going to get more interesting over the next few. So please don't get bored with me yet. So here's 17 read and leave me a comment. I like hearing what you think. Thanx for reading(:

-RavenSierra(: <3

Chapter Seventeen:

**Cody's POV:**

After Liam told me about Vanessa I really didn't feel up to hanging out with the guys so I drove myself home. It was so strange because a few months ago I would have been bending over backwards to get Vanessa back and now that I had a possibility I wasn't sure if I wanted it. Vanessa was always so perfect in my eyes until she went and blew things. I loved her for what seemed to be forever and then she shattered everything. I walked up to my bedroom and laid across my bed. My day had started off perfect and now it had all gone to hell. I needed a nap, maybe when I woke up everything would make sense. Hopefully all of this would blow over or just disappear. I needed things to go back to normal.

**Selena's POV:**

Leeann, Drew, and I sat outside under a tree and ate our lunch like we used to. I couldn't believe that in a few months senior year was gonna be over. The sad part was I had spent most of my senior year dating an asshole. “Selena you okay?” I heard Drew ask. I looked over at him. “Yeah im okay just doing some heavy thinking. Sorry.” “It's okay Sel just be careful too much thinking is dangerous.” Lee teased. I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Yeah don't I know it. It's driving me nuts.” They both laughed. “Penny for your thoughts?” Drew asked. I shrugged. “Don't think they are worth that much.” “Come on Selena what's up?” I shook my head. “Just realized I spent most of my senior year with Chad that's all.” They both nodded. “Well you can't sit and dwell on the past. Just make your future better.” Drew said smiling. I nodded. “Well let's change the subject. So what's happening with this dance on Saturday?” Lee asked. That reminded me about his agreeing to spend the night with me.

“Oh umm he's gonna spend the night with me at my house that night.” I said casually. Both of their eyes widened. “Wait, what did you say?” Lee asked. “Well the dance doesn't end until after midnight and it's a three hour drive back here, so he's just gonna spend the night with me.” “Wow well your parents will be there so it's no big deal.” Leeann replied. “Oh yeah that's the thing Mom and David are going up to his parents for Lenna's baby-shower. They won't be home.” “So your sneaking my brother in to spend the night with you alone?” Lee asked. I was kinda surprised that Drew hadn't said anything yet but I guess he was enjoying me and Lee's convo. “No im not sneaking him in it was my mother's idea.” Drew laughed. “Damn your lucky.” He finally chimed in. “How am I lucky guys it's just one night.” Leeann laughed. “Selena your my best-friend but come on your spending the night alone with my brother. Face it it's not gonna be innocent.” she teased. By now her and Drew were both laughing and sharing the same idea on this whole thing. “Look you two just because he is spending the night with me doesn't mean anything is gonna happen!” “Fine Selena if you say so. Like I said I want a niece first.” Lee responded. I rolled my eyes at them both. “Nothing is gonna happen.”

When lunch was over we headed back into the school for our last few classes. I couldn't wait for this day to be over because I knew I would get to see Cody later. Just the idea of seeing him made my day better. My afternoon classes went by pretty fast. I hadn't seen or spoken to Chad since all that bullshit in first period, thank god. It was amazing how fast things had gotten around the school. I mean yeah it was high school aka drama central but it was still pretty amazing. I swear it cracked me up. Chad was probably boiling though, I was so evil. When final bell rang I rushed out of the classroom and to my locker to put my books away. As soon as I closed my locker Chad was standing there.