Chapter Forty-Four!(:

Author's Note: Okay here's the next chapter. I'm really trying to start updating more often and finish this book soon. I've had a blast writing it and all the support blows me away. Anyways let me know what you think(: 

-ravensierraxoxo(: <3

Chapter Forty-Four: 

      **Selena's POV**

       I laid in my bed wrapped in Cody's strong arms that night looking at my bracelet. Ever since he gave it to me a few hours ago I couldn't stop looking at it. I had missed it so much. I honestly never thought I would get it back  but I was sure happy that I did. The fact that he had it engraved too made me love it even more. I thought back to the night Cody had given it to me and then thought back to the day it had been ripped off my arm. Chad hurt me more by taking it away then he did by  beating me that day. I knew that what he put me threw was horrible but the fact that he ripped it away from  me just because Cody had given it to me really pissed  me off. Cuddling with my boyfriend and holding my bracelet was the perfect end to a long day. 

     The next morning I woke up still wrapped in Cody's arms. I looked up at his face and saw that he was awake. I smiled. "Morning baby-girl." he said gently. "Morning pretty-boy. How did you sleep?" "I slept fine I was with you. I always sleep great when im with you. How about you?" I smiled  back. "I slept wonderful. I stayed up for a while after you went to sleep and just looked at my bracelet. I can't believe you found it. Thank you so much baby. I love it and I love you." I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back holding my body close to his. I loved being this close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepended the kiss. That was one thing I didn't mind about everything I had gone through, all of it only seemed to bring Cody and I closer and it didn't change a thing. My feelings for him were stronger then ever. 

     We broke apart both almost completely breathless but it was well worth it. "I swear that just keeps getting better." he said trying to catch his breath. I blushed. "Yeah tell me something I don't know." I teased. He chuckled causing me to giggle. Cody was amazing and nothing would or could ever change that. "So any plans for today? You don't have classes right?" I asked. He shook his head. "No I don't have plans  or classes, but I promised the guys that we would start getting together more often. I don't regret moving back home at all I just miss seeing them." I nodded. I still felt really bad that Cody had moved back home. I knew he said it wasn't because of me but I knew in my heart that my accident had a big part in his choice. "Babe I think it's a good thing for you to be hanging out with the guys. I feel bad that you moved back here. I love having you around but you knwo what I mean." "Selena I don't want you to feel bad or anything. I made my choice and im happy with it. I'm gonna start meeting up with the guys maybe once a week or something. But im very happy here." I smiled at his last sentence. "Well im happy to have you here. I love you with all my heart." "I love you too baby, nothing will ever change that."

        "So I have an idea about something we could do this weekend." Cody said catching my attention. We had just gotten back to my bedroom after eating breakfast. "Oh really and what is that?" I replied sitting down on my bed. "Well I was thinking that maybe me, you, Lee, and Mark could drive up to the lake and spend the weekend up there? Like camping or whatever. What do you think?" Honestly I loved the idea I wanted to get out of the house. "I love that idea, what about Drew?"  "Oh well if he wanted to come he could. I wasn't sure if he would want to or even if you would want to." "No Cody I really wanna go if it's cool with my mom, but I miss Drew and I don't wanna cut him out. What about my mom and David? Are they cool with it?" He grinned. "Baby-girl your mom and David said it's fine. I talked to Lee and Mark and they're in. It's all up to you and if you feel up to it. So what do you say?" I smiled as I thought about the idea. It sounded great to me. A chance to get away from everything and just have fun with my friends, maybe forget for a little while. "I think that its a great idea and I wanna go really bad!" Cody smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Then it's set then. This weekend we leave for the lake."