Chapter Twenty-Nine!(:

Author's note: So originally this chapter was gonna be longer but I decided that instead i would put the rest in the next one. Believe me it fits better. So i did this one from the computer so it didn't take as long but my fingers are killing me! but it's worth it. I'm wrapping this story up soon but there will be a second book! The title and ideas have already been started.  Next Update ASAP im starting it tomorrow. PLease leave me comments. I need to know what you all think! So enough with my ramble and on with the chapter.

Chapter Twenty-Nine:

**Selena's POV:**

“I can't believe you ate that whole thing and then to top it off you didn't get any of it on your dress. That takes major talent.” Cody said as we left the cafe and headed back to my house. Yes my boyfriend was amazed at the fact that I ate a huge hot fudge sundae and didn't get any on my white dress. “Cody just because im a girl doesn't mean I can't eat okay?” I replied teasing. “Selena that thing was huge!” I laughed. “And so was that banana split you ate! You finished before me!” I responded as we pulled into my driveway. He just laughed and turned off the car. “So boyfriend are you ready to go inside?” I asked loving being able to finally use that word. He smiled. “Say that again.” “Say what?” I asked. “What you just called me.” I smiled. “Boyfriend.” I said leaning in and lightly kissing him. “Sure girlfriend.” I turned to open my door but before I could he hit the automatic lock. “Okay Cody I hate to tell you this but in order to go inside we need to get out of the car.” I said turning back to face him. He smiled. “Yes well I can't open the door for you if you do it for me now can I?” he said getting out and walking over to my side and opening my door. I grinned. I finally had the perfect boyfriend.

We walked hand in hand as we walked up to my porch and only let go when I had to get my keys out and unlock the door. Before walking inside though he paused. “What's wrong pretty-boy?” I asked worried. Maybe he was regretting asking me to be his girlfriend already. If he did I wouldn't blame him after all I was really damaged. “Well I was just thinking. Are you sure your comfortable with me staying here tonight? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.” he said sheepishly. I smiled. He was so adorable. “Cody im never uncomfortable around you. In fact im more comfortable around you then anyone else. I feel so at home and safe when your around. Your my boyfriend now, of course I want you to stay with me. It's fine really. Now come on I need to get out of this dress before I do ruin it.” I said walking into my house with him trailing behind me. I slipped my heels off and tossed them gently at the bottom of the stairs and headed to the kitchen. After all the fudge on my sundae I seriously needed something to drink. “You want something?” I asked him. He nodded. I grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and tossed him one.

“So Vanessa really is something.” I said sipping my water. Cody rolled his eyes and chuckled. “Yeah more like the devil walking. She didn't used to be like that or maybe I was too stupid to notice.” he mumbled. I shrugged. “No we were both just blinded by love. I stayed with Chad for months after he started beating on me. Sometimes you just think with your heart and not your head. Most of the time it's the right thing to do and other times it just isn't. Speaking of which I need to tell you something and your not gonna like it. The reason I didn't say something earlier tonight was because I didn't wanna ruin it, but since were together now I think you should know.” I said honestly. “Okay so tell me.” he replied urging me to continue. “Well at the party the other night something did happen. I had a run in with Chad. That's why I sounded kinda weird on the phone when you called. I'm sorry I lied I just wanted to enjoy tonight.” He walked towards me with a scared and worried look on his face. “Selena did he hurt you?” he asked looking me right in the eyes. “Well he grabbed me and dragged me to a room-” he cut me off. “Did that bastard do anything to you?!” I shook my head. “No Cody he didn't have the chance to, a friend of mine from school, Danny, stopped him. He didn't get a chance to hurt me. I'm fine honestly.” He sighed relieved and hugged me. “I'm glad your okay and im really glad you told me. I don't want us to have secrets. I really don't ever want you to ever be afraid to come to me and tell me anything. You know whether were together or not I'll always be there for you. And I promise you he will never hurt you again. Not as long as im around, that goes for us being together or not too.” I kissed him lightly thanking him for understanding and even more for promising to protect me. He really was the perfect boyfriend.