Chapter Five!(:

Pic of Chad on the side ------> idk why but he seemed to fit the role plus his name is Chad too lol(:

Chapter Five:

Leeann and I rolled out of bed at 5:30 the next morning. I hopped in the shower and then got out to straighten my hair. I picked out an outfit of Leeann's that Chad would have never of let me get away with wearing. It was a black mini skirt, purple tank top, and purple flip-flops. Chad hated when I wore stuff like this, he said it was too revealing and that I already had a boyfriend and that I couldn't walk around dressed like a stripper. I smiled. I loved not having a boyfriend at the moment. When Leeann came back into her room I was finishing my eyeliner. “Damn girl I haven't seen you dressed like that since well, you know when. You look hot, no homo.” I laughed. “Thanx.”

She threw on a pair of Hollister shorts and a pink tank top with pink flip-flops and then we left for school. On the way we stopped and got a strawberry smoothie from Dunkin Donuts. We made it to school around the same time Drew did. “Morning girls.” he said stealing a drink of my smoothie. “Morning.” So what's with the new clothing?”Drew asked. I smiled. “Just trying something new and enjoying being single.” I responded. “But I thought you and Cody were together?” “No but they have a date Friday.” Leeann chimed in. I rolled my eyes. “Damn your lucky that boy is so fine!” Drew said. We all laughed and headed to our lockers.

I opened mine completely forgetting all the pictures of Chad and I inside it. I rolled my eyes and ripped them all out and threw them away. We were done and I was happy about it. I grabbed my books and walked to homeroom to meet Leeann and Drew. Sadly I had homeroom with Chad too. When I got there I walked over to my desk between Drew and Leeann. “You okay Selena?” Leeann asked. I nodded. “Had to clean the trash out of my locker.” Drew smiled. “You go girl!” Leeann and I giggled. Right after the bell rang Ms. Edmond’s started taking attendance. Chad wasn't here. I couldn't help but be happy. When the bell rang again I headed off to math, my first period. Drew had this class with me, but Leeann had chemistry.

Class went by kinda fast, I didn't mind though I hated math. “So where's the big date with hottie?” Drew asked as we left the classroom. I smiled. Drew was like having another girl for a best friend. “Movies.” “Nice.” I grinned. We met with Leeann and her Drew and I headed to dance. I through on some shorts and a tank top and followed Leeann to the dance room. Drew was there waiting for us. “Ready to dance the stress away?” Drew asked. “Hells yeah!” I said a little excited.

We spent the whole class learning a new routine. It was pretty easy for me. I loved dancing it was freeing and just plain fun. The three of us had been dancing together for 5 years. With this being my senior year I was basically just praying for a scholarship for college to major in dance. “You did great today Selena.” Ms. Swan said. I smiled. “Thanx. It feels good to be back.” She nodded. “I'm glad the dance team needs you.” I smiled again. “So you happy to be back?” Leeann asked. I swung my hips. “Hell yeah!” I responded. “Damn girl.” Drew said. I felt like a new person since Chad and I broke up. “Just really happy to be back.” I had basically quit dancing as often as I used to when I started dating Chad. The outfits we had to wear showed off my bruises from his beatings and I couldn't hide them as easy. But thank god I didn't have to worry about it now. I smiled.

When it was time for lunch Leeann, Drew, and I went outside to sit by the trees where we used to eat. I loved being able to just spend time with my two best friends again. “So did you kiss hottie yet?” Drew asked me. “No...but” “But what?” he said. “We talked and he hugged me.” “Aww.” “But Leeann kissed a hottie.” I said. She glared at me. “Who are you locking lips with?” Drew asked. “Come on Leeann it's just Drew. He might get jealous but he won't tell Cody.” I said. She relaxed and told Drew all about Mark. “Now why do my best friends get hotties and I don't?” he said. “Sorry.” Leeann and I said together. For the rest of the lunch period we just talked and caught up on things I had missed thanx to jackass. I laughed, smiled, and even giggled. My good time came to an end when I heard the bell ring. Next period I had to deal with Chad all alone. Leeann and Drew had yearbook, leaving me alone in history with Chad.