Chapter Twenty-Four!(:

Author's Note: So I wanna start by saying im sooooooo sorry for taking so long with this update. Believe me I missed "CoLena" too lol I just had some things going on in my life and that caused a major case of writer's block. Well anyway this was probably my favorite chapter to write because it was so sweet and plus I just love this couple to death. Hopefully this chapter was worth the wait!(: So here it is read it and leave me comments please they are very loved as well as the people that are reading this story.

Thanx, RavenSierra

Chapter Twenty-Four:

**Cody's POV:**

“Loser im home!” Leeann yelled through the house. I rolled my eyes as she came into the living-room where I was sitting trying to kill time. “Hey Princess.” I replied. She plopped down next to me. “So how was your day?” she asked. I figured I might as well tell her the whole thing about mom and dad now. “Oh yeah about that. I have something to tell you and im not sure if your gonna be okay with it or how your gonna feel. So do me a favor and don't shoot, kill, punch, smack, or kick the messenger?” I said catching her attention. “Cody I swear if you blew things with Selena im going to kick your simple ass!” she threatened. I rolled my eyes. “Why do you always think something like that? Didn't we talk about this earlier?” I asked annoyed. She sighed. “Sorry. What is it?” she asked frowning.

I paused and looked away and then back to her. “Okay so our mother figure called today.” Her eyes went wide with shock. “She called? As in telephone call?” I nodded. “Yeah im not supposed to tell you but they are coming home for a while starting Sunday.” She had a blank expression. “I'm gonna be alone with them then?” I shook my head. “No I wouldn't do that to you, im coming back Monday night and staying til Wednesday.” She sighed. “Thanx for that. Well how long are they staying?” I shrugged. “A week I think.” she groaned. “I'm so not gonna be staying here after you leave then. I'll crash with Selena or Drew til they leave.” I nodded understanding her completely. Then I said something I didn't think I would ever say. “We should give them a chance Lee.” “Wait are you serious?” she asked. “I just think we should give them a chance. Not forgive them just maybe give them a shot you know?” she nodded. “Okay fine. One chance and if they blow it then that's it. Deal.” I smiled at her spunk. “Okay Princess.”

**Selena's POV:**

Ugh! Time was going by so slow today. I wanted it to move faster so I could get to my date night with Cody. I laid across my bed trying to think of something to do as a way to kill time. I decided to go over the dance steps I needed to learn so I went down to my basement, where I would have had enough room to dance. Mom and David had cleaned out the basement in our house and set it up for me to use. It was like a mini dance studio in my own house. Not many people other then Leeann and Drew knew it was down here other then Mom and David of course. It was something I wanted to share with Cody soon since it meant so much to me and so did he.

I practiced until 5pm and then went upstairs to take a shower since I was all sweaty and gross from the dancing I had just done. I wanted to take extra time getting ready so that I would look perfect for the pictures I was planning on taking tonight. After a long shower I went to my room to find something to wear. I searched my closet literally throwing clothes everywhere searching for the right thing to wear. Tonight just needed to be perfect, im not sure why but it needed to be. It took me forever to finally decide on an outfit that wouldn't be too dressy, but I finally made my choice. I put on a long short-sleeved purple shirt that came down to mid-thigh and a pair of black leggings underneath. Then I slipped on my little comfortable black flats. Maybe it was a little dressy but hey it was cute and comfortable, plus it would look good for the pictures. It was perfect.