Chapter Thirty!(:

Author's NOte: Okay so here's the next chapter. I literally couldnt wait to uplaod this one. However this was one of if not the hardest chapter of this story for me to write. I'm so sorry if you don't like it but it just had to go this way. Please don't walk away from this story because of this chapter. Anyway on with the chapter. Check out the song on the side it really fit this chapter. PLease leave me comments good or bad i really don't care. Thanx for reading!

ravensierraxoxo(: <3

"Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?"

Chapter Thirty:

**Cody's POV:**

I laid there in bed with my baby-girl sound to sleep in my arms. I couldn't imagine anything any better then this right now. She had only lasted a few minutes once we climbed into bed before she drifted off to sleep, which I found adorable. Before she had came and knocked on the door all I could do was toss and turn. I couldn't get comfortable or anything. But having her in here right now was the best feeling in the world. Instead of going to sleep I laid there and just watched her sleep. Every once in a while she would make little faces or mumble something I couldn't understand, but it was cute either way. Tonight had to of been one of the best nights of my life. I finally had the girl I was in love with in my arms and she was mine. I made myself promise right then and there that no matter what happened whether we stayed together or not I would always be the guy she could turn to for anything. I wanted to be anything and everything she needed just to make her happy.

The sun light started coming in through the window framing her perfect face making me smile at her. She shifted a a little wrapping her arm tighter around my waist burying her head deeper in my chest. Selena had done something that no other girl had done before. She opened my heart up, made me wanna be better then I had been before. I would be anything just to be with her. Was it strange that I had fallen for her so quickly? Was it creepy that I was already picturing a future with her? Because if it was wrong then I didn't wanna be right. Being with her made everything seem a million times better. With that thought in mind I ran my fingers through her jet black hair one more time before kissing the top of her head and drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

**Selena's POV:**

I woke up smiling. Cody still had his arms wrapped tight around my body but now had his leg tangled with mine. I lifted my head from his chest just to look up at him. He was still sleeping soundly. His hair was standing up in a few different places, but still managed to look amazing on him. I ran my hand up his chest feeling his toned muscles underneath my finger tips. Then I traced my fingers down his jawline, smiling to myself. My boyfriend was amazing no doubt about it. I found myself wishing that the feeling her gave me would never go away. He made me think that anything was possible. Like even with my past I could still be happy. Every time I looked at him I saw something I didn't think I would have before, a future.

Since we weren't gonna have many mornings like this to wake up in each others arms I figured we might as well take advantage of it. I rolled myself until I was basically on top of him but held my body weight off him on my hands. Then I leaned down and lightly pressed my lips to his and pulled back to see his reaction. He didn't respond so I leaned down and kissed him again. Harder this time and biting his lower lip gently. This time when I pulled back his eyes were opened and he was smiling. I was so lost in looking at his face I didn't notice that he had rolled over and basically switched positions with me. He was now hovering over me holding himself up on his forearms. “Are you gonna wake me up like this all the time?” he asked smiling. I smiled back. “I don't know maybe. Just figured I'd try it out. What do you think?” He laughed and leaned down and kissed me lightly making me forget what we were talking about. “Thanx for last night.” I said. “Thanking me for what?” he replied confused. “Well for letting me sleep in here. I'm pretty sure I crushed you in my sleep last night.” I mumbled kinda embarrassed. He chuckled. “Oh please baby-girl having you sleep in here was flat out amazing. It was more for me then it was for you trust me. I laid here and watched you sleep and couldn't have been more happier.” I blushed knowing what I looked like sleeping. “Oh god please say I didn't-” he cut me off kissing me again. Damn he was good at this! I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He slowly lowered his body to mine being careful not to crush me. Oh yeah I really liked this whole sharing a bed thing, waking up like this was amazing. We kissed like this for a while before he pulled back.