Chapter Twenty-Seven!(:

authors note: so once again I'm updating from my phone, which takes forever in a day but I love you all enough to do it anyway(; anyway so yes this story is coming to an end pretty soon there's like 9 chapters left and the epilogue, but I'm considering a sequel because I've had so much fun writing this one. So enough with my ramble. Read this and leave me comments I love hearing what you all have to say(:

-ravensierraxoxo(: <3

Chapter Twenty-Seven:

**Cody's POV:**

"I swear to all things holy that your ass cheats at this damn game!" Mark yelled annoyed. I laughed. "Dude how the hell can I be cheating? Were playing the wii, you can't cheat at bowling. Face it you just can't beat me. "No you cheat plain and simple" He replied heaving yet another gutter ball. I of course laughed my ass off and he yelled. "Come on don't go getting pissed off I only won by 110 pins this time." I teased. He threw the wii remote across the room and plopped down on the couch. "Better luck next time dude." He punched my shoulder making me laugh. "Bitch." he mumbled under his breath. "Crappy loser." A knock on the door ended our little spat signaling the pizza had arrived thank god. "I'll get it." I said standing up.

**Selena's POV:**

"What the-" I started but was cut off. "Just shut the hell up." Chad's drunk voice replied. I tried yanking my arm away with no luck at all. "Let me go, now!" I yelled. He smirked. "No I don't think I will." Before I could speak his grip tightened. "Your hurting me." I said trying to pull away. I tried so hard not to show how scared I was but it was impossible. The look in his eyes was the same one I had come to recognize from when he was about to beat me up. "Stop trying to pull away already. Come on in here and talk. I just wanna talk." he stated pulling me towards what I assumed was a bedroom. There was no way I was going anywhere near a bedroom with him. Not here, not when he had been drinking, and not when I knew he really didn't wanna talk. I pulled as hard as I could but he wouldn't let go. The harder I pulled the tighter I felt him squeeze. "Please don't do this. Just let me go and we can go somewhere and talk. Not here." I begged fighting tears. "Liar! Come on I wanna talk now and your gonna listen!" Hid grip on my arm was so tight it was like it was going numb.

He got to the door of the room he had dragged me along behind him no matter how hard I fought. With his free hand he turned the door knob to the room and opened the door. By now I couldn't hold back the tears. Call me stupid but all that kept running through my head was Cody and how disappointed he would be in me since I promised I would be okay. I was on the brink of full on sobbing when someone's voice caught my attention. "Dud let her go!" I turned to see my rescuer. Danny. My heart pounded in my ears as relief washed over me. But when Chad's grip on my arm tightened my fears rushed back like a freight train. "Come on dude let the girl go." Danny repeated. "Mind your business Danny!" Chad snapped. I decided that now was a good time to speak up, he wouldn't hit me in front of anyone else. "Let me go!" with that Chad's grip loosened up. I pulled away and ran towards Danny. I was shaking. Before I got too far away Chad said something that really got to me. "This isn't over Selena."

Danny walked me downstairs and onto the front porch. "You okay?" he asked. It took me a minute to gather my thoughts to speak. "Yeah thanks." "Sorry I didn't get there sooner." I looked up at him. "Why did you come looking for me at all?" He paused. Chad was telling a bunch of the guys he was getting his girl back tonight whether she liked it or not. So when I noticed you were both gone I went looking." I nodded. "Thanks. I shouldn't have come tonight. I knew it was a bad idea and going upstairs alone wasn't a good idea either." I mumbled. "You can't hide from your life either." he answered. I shrugged. "I need to find Lee and Drew so we can head out. I'm not in the mood to party anymore." "You sure you can drive?" I nodded. "Yeah I'm not drunk and any buzz I may have had was killed. I'm fine." "Okay well if you change your mind let me know and I can find someone to drive you." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Danny I owe ya!" He shrugged. "No big deal."