Chapter Three(:

Pic of Cody on the side. I know it might not be exactually like my description of him but it's close enough(: -------->

Chapter Three:

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to admit I looked really good. I had on a pair of black skinny jeans, a blue v-neck shirt with a black tank top underneath, and black flats. My hair hung in loose curls, I wore black hoop earrings, a charm bracelet my mother had gotten me for my 17th birthday a few weeks ago, and I left the necklace Chad had gotten me on. I didn't want him to suspect anything before I was ready to tell him. Just as I finished putting on my makeup I heard a knock at the front door. “Here goes nothing.” I said to myself grabbing my purse.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. “Hey you ready?” Chad asked. “I said I would be.” I said walking past him to his truck. “What's with the attitude?” he asked. “I don't have one.” He turned the truck off still sitting in the driveway. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. “Bullshit.” he said coldly with no emotion. I don't know why but I suddenly wasn't afraid of him. “Look it's the truth, now are we going to the damn party or not?” He grinned and let me go. “We'll talk about this later.” he said pulling out of the driveway. I rolled my eyes if he only knew there wasn't going to be a later with us.

We didn't speak the whole ride to the party. I didn't wanna speak to him let alone be around by him for that matter. I spotted Leeann talking to a group of girls. She still wasn't speaking to me and I needed to talk to her. I jumped out of the truck and walked over to her. “Leeann can we talk it will just take a second please?” She rolled her eyes. “Fine.” We walked around the house and found a place to sit down and talk. “Look im sorry I was a bitch the other day.” She didn't say a word. “Leeann are you listening?” I asked. “Look I said I would listen but obviously your still with the abusive asshole, your wearing the damn necklace!” “You don't understand-” She cut me off. “Are you still with him or not?” she asked. “Yeah but-” “Nope I don't wanna hear it. Bye Selena.” She said walking away.

She wouldn't even listen to me, but I guess I understand her reasoning. I decided that I needed to end things with Chad before it cost me my best-friend. I walked back around the house to the front yard to find Chad. I spotted him near a few guys drinking a beer. I shuddered when he was drunk things only got worse and the beatings lasted longer. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. “Chad we need to talk.” I said. A few of the guys made smart ass remarks. “Not right now Selena im busy!” Chad almost yelled. He was drunk already. “No now!” I yelled back. This time he grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the house and into an empty bedroom. He pushed me and I fell to the floor. “Don't you ever embarrass me in front of my friends again!” he yelled. I stood up. “Don't worry I won't because were done!” I yelled back. He looked stunned. “What did you just say?” “You heard me Chad were done.” I said keeping my voice hard. He laughed. “You just don't get the point! Were not done until I say so!” he yelled back-handing me across the face hard. I flew across the room and hit the wall. God that hurt. “Chad please just stop. Were done now please just let me go.” I said standing up.

He came at me again only this time he punched me in the face and threw a blow to my stomach causing me to double over in pain. He then hit be in the back causing me to fall to the floor. I couldn't help it I started to cry. He kicked me over and over. “Stop!!” I yelled. “No you remember what I said if I can't have you no one can!” he said kicking me again. I couldn't let him keep hurting me so I grabbed something and pulled myself up. “Now what are you going to do?” he yelled. “Look I said it was over. Beating me isn't gonna change my mind.” “No it just makes me feel better!” he said punching me again in the face. I gathered all my strength I had left and kicked him where I knew it would hurt. He yelped and hit the floor. “Not so much fun getting beat on is it?” I yelled. He looked up at me. I slapped and kicked him again. Once I was done kicking him I ripped the necklace from my neck. “Were done. Here take the necklace or should I say leash back!” I yelled throwing the necklace in his face. I turned to leave but he grabbed my leg. “Your going to regret this. It's not over til I say it's over!” he groaned. I smiled. “No I regret spending 10 months of my life with you. It's over now. Good-bye!” I said leaving the room.