Chapter Twenty-Six!(:

authors note: so I'm really really sorry that my updates have been so late lately. I'm dealing with a ton of drama. Mostly family and boy drama actually. But I'm not gonna punish you all by making you wait anymore. Please excuse the errors and stuff in the chapter because I typed it on my phone which took forever. Please comment and tell me what you think there aren't many chapters of this story left :( but I might do a sequel depending on what you all think. So leave me comments! Thanx for reading.  

Ravensierraxoxox

Chapter Twenty-Six:

**Selena's POV:**

"So what did the ring look like?" Leeann asked as we walked towards the courtyard to meet Drew before class. I sighed. "I didn't even get to look at it because I woke up late and she took forever in a day to tell me." she smiled. "that's good though now we can both see it for the first time together." she said happily. "See what for the first time together?" Drew asked confused. "My moms engagement ring!" I said jumping up and down smiling. "Aww their finally tying the knot?" he asked. Lee and I both nodded. "that's great! I love weddings. People all dressed up hotties everywhere. It's like a free for all. Yummy!" he replied grinning like a mad man. "Your such a girl Drew." we all laughed and headed inside to hit our lockers before the bell rang and the halls got packed.  

"Here Drew hold this for me." I said handing him my binder so I could open my locker easier. "Damn he's gorgeous!" I heard him say. "Who?!" I asked closing my locker and turning around. "Your boyfriend duhh!" he replied. I smiled. "He's not my boyfriend." "Yet!" Drew added. "Yeah of my brother ever grows a pair and asks her to be his girlfriend." Leeann said coming up behind us to join the convo. "He will when he's ready." Drew said looking at my binder again. "Hands off he's mine." I said pulling my binder from him. He just grinned and changed the subject. "So Leeann agreed to do your hair and makeup so all we have to do after practice tomorrow is go get your nails done." he said. I groaned and nodded. "okay." we all decided to hang at Leeanns house after school today and lay out by the pool. We also decided to spend the night with her at her place tonight since we knew she hated staying in that big house all alone.  

They both walked me to to my first period class and then headed to their own. I went right in and took my seat getting ready for whatever we had to do in class today. Chad strolled in right before the bell rang and plopped down in his seat next to mine. It was just my dumb luck that our teacher was absent today so the class was basically a free period meaning we were allowed to talk. "So I'll pick you up at 10 tonight for the party." Chad said like we were still together. I groaned. "Umm no you won't. Were done remember? Plus I'm going with Leeann and Drew." I answered keeping my voice hard but calm. "No you mean your going with bitchy wanna be barbie and pixie boy?" that remark pissed me off making me look at him with a death glare. "Don't you dare talk about my friends like that. I would much rather go with them instead of you the woman beater. You can say whatever you want to me but don't you ever start bad mouthing my friends." I said with venom on each of my words. "Yeah yeah whatever. But you know the longer you play this stupid game the longer it's gonna take you to make it up to me. At this rate your gonna have to crawl back to me on your hands and knees." I laughed and grabbed my binder needing to give him a dose of reality. I pointed to the photostrip. "Does this look like I'm coming back to you anytime soon?! I don't think so. So shut up leave me alone and move on." were the last words I spoke to him. His face turned hard and cold like he was gonna blow any second but I didn't let it bother me. I wasn't afraid of him anymore.  

The rest of the day flew by and I was pretty excited to have some free time to spend with my best friends by the pool. Leeann let me use on of her bikini's and Drew was just gonna wear a pair of b-ball shorts that he had left here. "So are you sure your gonna be okay at this party tonight? Cody made me promise to look out for you and I don't wanna break that promise." I smiled while I tied the matching skirt to the bikini I had on around my waist. "Lee stop worrying or you'll get worry lines." I teased trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah Sel but you remember what happened at the last party and I don't wanna have to call my brother and tell him something bad happened to you. It would crush him and kill me." she said sadly. "Leeann I'm gonna be fine. It's just a party and I'll stay close to you or Drew okay? The last party thing wasn't your fault." she nodded and we grabbed our towels and headed outback go meet Drew. Just thinking about the beating I took that night made me shudder. I couldn't go through that again.