[ Chapter 30 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I bit my tongue as I shut my eyes tightly as I grunted when I run the blade across my thigh. I open my eyes and see the blood drips down my leg, I sighed and wash the blade, throwing it into the trash can. I clean the blood and wrap a bandage around it.

I wear my tight jeans and exit the bathroom. Closing the door as I exit my room as well.

I walk to my balcony and watch the view from up here as I place my hands on the railing. I sit down on the stool that is next to my basket full of my unfolded but clean clothes.

" You need to learn how to lock a door "

I gasp and stood up turning around to see Dante, I sighed in relief as I place my hand on my torso.

" Well you need to learn how to knock " I said as he scoff.

He was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket over, a pair of tight jeans and black converse.

" What do you want? " I asked as I turn around, sitting down on the stool.

Picking up my clothes and continue on folding them and putting them in the other basket that is empty.

" Why did you kill Magnus? " He asked, I roll my eyes away.

" Is Jae next? " He asked.

" Magnus holds a high criminal record, the FBI wanted to send him to treason has his penalty so I was doing them a favor and I got my reward " I said.

" How do I know your telling the truth? " He asked.

" There's a book filled with his record on my table, and the reward is apparently money " I said.

" How much? " He asked.

" Don't tell me your craving for money and want to rob me " I said.

" I don't need your money " he said.

" Then why ask? " I asked.

" I wanna know if you stuttered, cause if you stuttered that means your lying " he said.

" Well, I didn't stuttered, so can you kindly get out and let me do my chores? " I asked.

" I'm not done here " he said.

" Then make it quick " I said.

" Oh I'm making it quick " he said, I roll my eyes away.

" Dante! " A shout was heard and I flinched turning around to see Ein at the door.

" Fucking knock! " I shout back.

" There's an emergency at the Divine's building, we need to go now! " Ein enters and grab Dante by the arm.

" What happened? " Dante asked.

" I don't know, Cat just called and that's it " they close my door.

I roll my eyes and turn back around.

Wonder what happened.

Ein's pov. 

" What the hell! " I whispered/yelled as Dante puts away the knife.

" What? " He asked as we walk away like nothing happened.

" What were you thinking?, You have no rights to kill her without a proper mission, you weren't given any orders either " I said.

" So what, she killed six people in four
months Ein " he said.