[ Chapter 69]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I flop backwards on the bed and sigh.

" Easy, your shoulder just healed " Ein said as he puts my luggage on the corner.

" I'm still trying to figure out how we both met " I said as I look up the ceiling.

" Well, I held a gun to your head, you punch some love at my face and boom, we're here " he said, I laugh.

" Your lying " I said.

He then hovers above me, his hands on both side of my head, our gaze was on each other's eyes.

" Am I? " He asked.

I giggle.

" I don't know, you could've made that up " I said.

" No seriously, you tried to kill me " he said, I snicker and wrap my arms around his neck.

I kiss him and he kiss back and I pull him down as my head rest the pillow. He hums in respond as in to stop, I pull apart and he gets up. I turn and see him putting on his jacket.

I notice a scar on his shoulder.

" Where are you going? " I asked.

" I'm gonna get your medicine at the hospital, I'll be back in after 12 " he leaves the room.

I sit up and place my hand in between my legs. Pressing my lips into a line, I look around his room and seeing his stuff. I look at the mirror and see my reflection, I see the necklace around my neck.

I've had this ever since I woke up, I think Ein gave it to me. I got off the bed and walk over to his dresser. I pick up the bottle of cologne and take off the cap, I take a whiff.

You can keep it

A voice rings in my head, I turn around.

" Hello? " I asked.

There's no one, I put down the bottle and close it with the cap, it smells like him. The door opens, I turn and see Ein.

" You called me? " He asked, I shake my head.

" I thought I heard you say something " he said.

" I didn't, I just sneezed " I said, he nodded and close the door.

I sighed in relief.

" By the way " I look up.

" There's some waffle on the table, there's also some chips, feel free to forge the fridge " he said, I chuckled.

" Thank you " I smile, he winks.

" Bye " he said.

" Bye bye " I softly said and he shuts the door.

I feel a vibration on my back pocket, I grab it and it's my phone.

Coraline

I answer it.

" Hello? " I asked.

" I heard about Carter, I'm in Phoenix Drop, Vylad told me where you are, I'm on my way, you stay put "

" Slow dow- "

She ends the call.

Shit, the only thing I remember about Coraline is that she's kind of a and sort of a. . . . .

Slut.

I whine and put the phone in my back pocket, I open the door and exit Ein's room. I walk to the kitchen and see a plate of waffles on the table, since I'm not that hungry, I pick up the plate and put it in the fridge.