[ Chapter 32 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I just stood there frozen, feeling his lips on mine, his hands place on my neck, the gun is on the ground.

" Let's just go " my eyes switch to the guy who is standing in between two other guys.

The three of them walk away and when they were gone, I focused back at Ein who is still kissing me.

It was just seconds when I started feel a weird feeling in me. It disappeared when he pulls apart. I snap back to reality and push him away as he takes a few steps back.

" What was that for? " I blushed, I see his cheeks are blushed as well.

" For you to shut up " he flustered.

" What? " I look up at him.

" It's not what it looks like " he looks away.

I just stood there not knowing what to do until my hand swings up to his face. He holds his cheek and look up at me.

" Ouch " he sarcastically said.

" Sorry " I sarcastically said.

There was seconds of silent and I felt bad, I grab his collar blue jacket and pull him in, our lips collide and I push him away.

" What was that for? " He asked in a calm voice

" I don't know " I said and pick up my gun as I put it inside my jacket.

I turn away and speed walk.

What the fuck Y/n?!, Why did you kiss him again?!, Y/n you stupid idiot bitch!, You can't even be mad at him after that!

What the hell?!

You could've just kick his balls, or maybe shove his face in the dumpster. Y/n. Your. So. Pathetic.

I enter back in the bar and I immediately landed eyes with Kamaya, she smiles and winks. I walk over to her counter.

" Your a bitch " I said.

" See you tomorrow at eight " she sass as she toss me a bottle.

I caught it before it falls and shatter. I look at it to see it's a bottle of red wine. I look up at her in confusion.

" Have some time with yo' man at the alleyway " she said.

I look up at her with my cheeks red.

" He's not my man! " I retort but people around me didn't care I shout cause I can see a drunk girl standing on top of the table, dancing and slowly taking off her clothes.

Kamaya cackles and serve another guy by pouring the tequila sexily. I gag and stop, walking to her. I put the bottle on the counter and walk away.

I exit the bar and since I came here with Uber I take out my phone and search through my contacts to see whoever I can call, all them label their bio 'Unavailable'.

I sigh in annoyance.

" Pieces of shit " I keep scrolling down and see Louise and Emris's phone numbers are unavailable too.

I smirked and keep scrolling.

Until my ringtone went off.

May

Right on time.

I answer it.

" May, right on time " I said.

" Y/n, she's awake " she said.

" She is?, that's great, can one of you pick me up?, I'm at Demon's Gate " I said.