[ Chapter 47 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

The paramedics carry the dead body out and I shut the door. I turn around as I see a blood of pool in the floor, some staining the wall and my broken glass table. I sighed and see my hands are stained in blood, so does my clothes and Ein's jacket.

Damn it.

The door then opens, revealing Ein and Dante.

" Everywhere you go, you bring him " I gesture my hand at Dante as I take off the jacket and put it in the counter.

" What happened? " Dante asked.

" Wouldn't you want to know? " I asked and wash my hands.

I dry my hands.

" You killed someone? " He asked, I put the towel down and turn.

" Fucking think with your head! " I shout and grab the jacket.

I enter my room and put the jacket in the basket. I open my drawer and take out some clean rags.

I exit my rooms and close the door as it automatically locks. I see Dante picked up a piece of glass of my table.

" Sorry " he said and drop it as it shattered.

I cross my arms and lean back against he wall.

" Dante! " Ein shout.

" I was trying to help clean " Dante sarcastically said.

I throw the rag at him.

I walk to the store and take out a bucket, I filled it with water. I carry it and kneel down next to the pool of blood. I dip the rag in the pool of blood and squeeze it in the bucket.

" Dante help " I look up at Ein who is smirking.

" No you " Dante throw the rag at Ein, I shake my head and started to clean the floor.

" Get the blood off the wall, or else it'll smell bad " I said as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

" Your doing it " Ein said and I hear Dante groan.

It's when the rag landed on the back of my head. I stop, I exhale and continue.

" If you don't wanna help, then get out, at least make this easy for me " I said.

The blood wasn't that much so I finished quickly. I stood up as the rag fall to my shoulders. I clean the bucket and wash my hand as I rinse the rag, I let it hang and I turn to see Ein has an extra rag from my kitchen. The wall is clean.

I have a tint of pink on my cheeks as I walk in the kitchen. I took off the rag around my shoulders and put it down next to the sink. I bring the trash can and head to my broken table.

I kneel down and grab big pieces of the glass, breaking them into smaller one's so it can fit in the trash can. After a while, I pick up the smaller one's and I can feel small cuts on the palm of my hand as I pick them up.

" So, what happened? " Dante asked.

" Assassination " I said.

" Why do you think yhe guy is after you? "

" I don't know, he killed himself before I can get answers " I said.

" Back to my normal questions, why did you kill your dad? "

My hand stops in mid air as I hold a shard of glass.

" Dante, enough " Ein said.

I sigh and throw the shard in the trash.