[ Chapter 18 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

We park the motor bikes on the parking lot and I got off as I turn off the bike. I take off my helmet as my hair falls out. I place it down on the seat as I see Louise has already switch off his bike. We walk to the restaurant and enter.

" Welcome miss, how many people will be with you tonight? " The girl asked.

" We're with Landon L/n " Louise said.

" Right this way " she said and we follow.

Turning a corner, my eyes landed on the guy with jet black hair and dark blue eyes.

Joshua.

He was looking here so I look away and we turn a corner to hear chatting. Entering the VIP room, I look up and see Landon sitting on the left side with the woman next to him.

A woman with jet black hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a white lace dress with white heels. A girl in front of her that is on the right side had brunette hair and blue eyes, wearing a black tank top with a black kneed length dress, as her hair just rest on her shoulders.

A guy next to her in front of Landon has jet black hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue shirt, a pair of jeans and converse, see his leather jacket hanging on his chair.

The waitress leaves.

" Y/n? " the woman asked.

" Adriana " I said and walk to the girl sitting beside her as Louise sit next to Adriana.

" Ew, you look sick, here some foundatio- "

" Don't touch me " I see she reaches to my face to put on the foundation and she gasp.

" Kiara, put it away " Landon said.

" Louise, how did you get that tall? " The guy asked.

" I don't know Harry, how did you get that short? " Louise asked as he takes off his jacket and hang it on the chair, Harry was offended.

" No offense " Louise finishes.

I take off my jacket as well, hanging it on the chair. My arms are expose meaning my scars too.

" Don't stare " I said and I look up to everyone looking away except Louise cause he wasn't looking.

I adjust my hair out of my collar shirt, looking down at the table to see the food has arrived, I pick up the fork and knife.

I stab the steak and cut it with the knife.

" Guess someone is very clumsy " Kiara said, I paused and the steak was inches away from my mouth.

I put it down on the plate.

" Watch your tongue " Louise said and took a bite of his steak.

" What?, It's been a while since we've been rude to you guys " Harry smirks.

I smile as I snicker.

" What's so funny? " Kiara asked.

I push the steak off my fork using the knife. I stab the fork near her arm and she was startled, taking back her hand. I pull the fork out.

" This is a family dinner, don't make me loose my cool " I said.

" Kiara, you don't wanna feel a fork inside your hand " Landon said, I smirk and continue to eat my steak and F/c.

" Fight me, I'm training to be one of dad's agent, did you know that? " She asked.

Louise accident spit out his water he was drinking.