[ Chapter 52 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" Who was that? " I asked.

" That was just the neighbors " he said, I exhale in disbelief.

" I had to make you bring me in, okay " he said.

" What do you want? " I asked.

He takes off his jacket and pass it to me, I look up at him.

" I said you can keep it " he said.

" No, I'm not falling for that trick again " I said and feel tears gathering in my eyes.

" I promised there's no audio bugs this time " he said, I shook my head.

He puts it on the couch.

" Look, I'm sorry " he said.

" Sorry doesn't fix anything does it? " A tear escape my eyes.

" Don't, I've done this before, I gave some time to think about this, and I wanna change that " he said.

" Stop it "

" I had to do what I had to, Landon has been trying to fight with you for months, ever since day one you showed up at his office " he said.

" And look what that brought us to " I said.

" You know that's not our intention " he said.

" Are you sure? " Tears stream down my cheeks more.

" Cause through out this year, I had the intention to save my family, but all I got, is nothing " I said.

" You didn't get nothing, you have us to take Carter down, all we need is just your help, you have me " he gestured his hand to himself.

" All I have from you is your bitch ass fake love " I said.

" It wasn't fake, everything I did to you, I meant it " tears stream down his cheek.

" So your saying, you really love me? " I asked.

" Yes! " he said.

" All this time, I felt like an idiot for being with you, you knew what I'm going through and you still proceed to act like that in front of me, is that what you call love? " I asked.

" It's for the best of all of us- "

" But was it for me? " he stayed silent.

" Was it?! " I shout.

" I've never loved anyone the way that, I loved you " I said.

" And I didn't know what to do with that because, I didn't think that I could have it, or keep it "

" I was scared to loose you, but after what you have done, I'm feared for my life that your the person who's going to leave me " my voice cracked as I burst out crying.

" Hey " he wraps his arms around me.

" No! " I hit his chest over and over.

" I know what I did, and I will do anything to make it up " he said.

" Your lying! " I shout.

He hugs me tighter and I calm down as I just continue to cry onto his black shirt.

" I'm sorry "

~ Time Skip ~

I rinse my face and blow out my nose.

" Better now? " I straighten my back and look at the mirror reflection behind me. 

Ein leaning against the door frame, I sighed and grab the towel, I wipe my face and feel arms around my waist, along with his chin on my shoulder. I hang the towel.