[ Chapter 61 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

I open the door and see May sitting on the chair next to the door. She looks up and see me, she immediately stood up. Ein beside.

" Y/n " I pull her into a hug and we pull apart.

" It's been 30 minutes " she said.

" What did they say? " I asked.

" Internal bleeding, that's all they told me " she said, she then turns her attention to Ein.

" Who's this? " She asked.

" Ein "

" May " she said.

They both shake hands.

" How did she get hit by a car? " Ein asked.

" They say she was drunk " she said.

I sighed.

" She's loosing everyone " I said.

" Who's taking care of Ni- " I stop myself.

" She said she can take care of herself " she said, I nodded.

Few more minutes pass, I started to pace.

" Sit down, it'll calm you " Ein said.

I sit down next to him and lean my head against his shoulder. Seconds pass and the door opens. May and I stood up.

" She's fine, we managed to stitch up the internal bleeding before it was too late, you can't see her right now, there's still some more check up's to do, you may see her tomorrow " he said.

" Thank you " I said, he nodded and walk back inside.

May and I sighed in relief.

" You need a ride home? " I asked.

" No, I can drive myself " she said, I nodded and she walk away as we said our goodbyes.

" You guys know each other how? " Ein asked, I turn around.

" School buddies " I said, he chuckles.

" Come on, I still need to drive you home " he said.

" But what about Lando- "

" Ignore him, it's late, we can talk about that tomorrow " he said, I smile.

" Thanks "

~ Time Skip ~

My eyes shot open and I feel my body jolted a little bit. I pant and try to catch up my breathing, I feel beads of sweat dripping down my temple. I feel an arm around my waist and I sit up, seeing Ein asleep next to me. His arm around my waist, I remove his arm from my waist as I stood up.

I'm wearing my F/c crop top and short jeans.

The hell was that nightmare.

I enter my bathroom and rinse my face, getting the sweat off, I dry my face with the towel and hang it on the hanger. I look up at the mirror and just stare at my reflection for a few seconds while my hands rest on the edge of the sink.

" When will you get this done? " I asked myself, staring into my own eyes.

" The more you delay the more Carter's getting close to whatever the fuck he's doing "

" Martha is still in danger, so is Graham, I'm still wondering what Kamaya is doing, or what he did to Corbin when he wanted us to kill him, and from the looks of it, he's been going after devices and most of them are for trading "