[ Chapter 57 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Mariko "

She turns to me.

" Y/n, your here " she smiles.

" It's my apartment, what are you doing here? " I asked.

" Well, Ein came and told me to give you this, so I came here and your doorbell doesn't seem to work, it was unlock as well so I let myself in and I notice an auto lock on your bedroom door and I decided to wait for you, since I can't lock the door from the outside, and I had a bad feeling if I leave your box of stuff here anonymously, and not knowing who left it which is a bit cliche and had that romantic vibes too, and that's a bit cringey for me, so yeah " she stands there as I just look at her with a raise brow.

" Here's your stuff " she moves forward to give me the box.

" Thanks " I grab it and put it on my kitchen counter when I notice a small bowl with a used cigarette in it that has it's fire distinguished.

I sniff the air and notice the smell.

" You might wanna use some freshener, I can borrow you some if you want " Mariko said.

" She can get one herself " I turn around and see a guy on my couch lying down with his hands resting on his abdomen, with another cigarette in his mouth.

He has blond hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a leather jacket and black shirt under it. A pair of tight ripped jeans and black boots.

" I'm sure you know my brother, Tadashi " Mariko said.

" I told him to smoke outside " I turn around to Clara and Tyler's room to see a guy with brunette hair and hazel eyes.

" That's Sasuke " Mariko said.

He was wearing a blue jean jacket with a white shirt under it, a pair of ripped jeans and blue converse.

" Get out of my room " Clara said as she grabs his blue jean jacket and shut the door.

I sighed and open the box, I look inside and it's all my stuff back at the Shadow Knight.

" These are all my stuff, who sent these? " I turn around.

" Ein got it from someone named Elijah, which I am supposed to tell you that too " she said.

" Wait what? " I asked.

" He met Elijah? " Clara asked.

" Did he say anything? " I asked.

" He did say something about, umm. . . . "

" The code is 120413 " Tadashi stood up and walk to me.

He takes out a piece of paper from his jacket and pas sit to me. I take it and unfold it.

120413

I look up at him as he blows the smoke at my face. I cough and swing my hands in the air.

" What's that for? " Tyler asked.

" I don't know, he told us to tell you that " Sasuke said.

" We'll figure this out later, just get out " Clara said.

Tadashi scoffs and distinguished the cigarette on the small bowl as he blow the smoke on my face.

He exits.

" Okay, bitchy, but hot " Clara said.

" That's my brother " Mariko and Sasuke said at the same time.