[ Chapter 3 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I'm tied to this chair now, in a room, a mirror to my right. Ein, blue hair girl and blond guy is in here.

" I'm Katelyn " said the blue hair girl.

" Garroth " the guy with blond hair said,

" Ein "

Katelyn slide a file in front of me, I look at it and it's my profile.

Y/n Xera, 21 years old, adopted by Carter Xera. (Pronounced as Zera)

" Y/n, were you and the Shadow Knights after Adam as well? " Garroth asked, I stayed silent.

" Why were you after Nicole instead? " Katelyn asked.

I stayed silent and just look up at her, she raise a brow expecting me to answer, I sigh.

" Did you just sigh again? " Garroth asked.

" Answer! " Ein slam his hand on the table and I flinched at it.

I clench my hands into a fist.

" Scared? " He asked, I look away.

" Why don't we try something that is called cooperating " Garroth said, I ignored.

I started to feel a stinging sensation on my back shoulder, I wince and move my shoulder a little. They notice.

" Check her " Ein squinted his eyes.

Katelyn walks behind me and she pulls down my jacket, revealing the fresh wound I have.

" That looks fresh " She touch it and I flinch a bit from the pain.

" Can you analyze from what type of knife? " Garroth asked.

" It's not from a knife " I can feel her pull down my jacket more.

" This looks like it's from a. . . .whip? " I feel her fingers touch on the fresh scars I had.

" Who did this to you? " Ein asked.

She moves and kneels beside me analyzing my shoulder.

I was getting uncomfortable with Katelyn, since she is kneeling beside me, I hit my head on her and she falls backwards holding her head, Garroth takes out his gun as and I move my shoulder to put my jacket up and I succeeded.

" Stand down " Ein said and Garroth put his gun down.

I sigh.

" Are you alright? " Ein asked looking down at Katelyn from the other said of the table.

" I need to lie down for a second " Katelyn holds her head as she close her eyes.

I look down at the file and I notice my name on my file is not my original name.

Y/n Xera.

" What's wrong with your name? " Garroth asked.

I look away.

" Damn, how hard can you hit?, We need Landon now " Katelyn stood up and walk away rubbing her temple, exiting the room.

Landon works here?

I felt my eye lids were getting heavy.

" Tired? " Ein asked.

" It's like midnight, we've been up all night, lock her up " Garroth said and exit the room yawning, Ein looks down at me.

I sigh.

~ Time Skip ~

I woke up with the sun shining the room, there's a window here but it has bars on it. I look at the clock on the wall outside, it's like 7:30 am.