[ Chapter 14 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I stood in front of the cafeteria and I just grip the strap of my sling bag, looking around to get rid of my boredom. A woman sits next to me on a chair. She had jet black hair and brown eyes, wearing a pink shirt and white pants, a pair of white flats.

It's when I felt a rock was thrown on the back of my head, I yelp and turn around to see the guy with dyed blond hair and brown eyes.

He was wearing a sweater with black and red stripes, a pair of tights and brown boots.

He was alone.

" I thought you'd bring someone with you " I said.

" I'm not that much of a coward like you " he said, I roll my eyes away as I sigh and look back at him.

" Can't you be nice? " I asked, he folds his arms.

" Why did you call me here?, Especially early in the morning, it's not your thing " he said.

I sigh and move away, revealing the woman who sat beside me as she stood up.

" Seung Jae " she smiles.

" Eomma " his hands drops to the side. (Mom)

" She survived the stab, I managed to save Miss. Seung all alone, as for your father, I didn't have much time, Carter doesn't know " I said.

The woman runs to him and they both hug each other, I see his eyes were in tears.

I look away.

" Bogo sipo " the woman said. (I miss you)

" Nadobogo sip-eo " Jae's voice cracked. (I miss you too)

I look down and turn around walking away as it fades.

" Y/n wait! " I hear rapid footsteps and he grabbed my wrist.

I stop in my tracks, I felt his hand slip off, I turn around.

" You. . . . " He starts to think of something to say which is obvious.

He stayed silent.

" Mianhae " I said and walk away. (Sorry)

Few minutes of waking, I look back and see their walking away as his mother clings to his son's arm. It's when my phone rings, I take it out of my bag and see its caller ID.

May.

I answer and put my phone up on my ear.

" May? " I asked.

" She's been in a coma for a two weeks already, we don't know how long she'll be in this state, she'll probably wake up after her wounds heal, Y/n, are you sure this is a good idea? " She asked.

" Carter doesn't know about you, just stick with the plan and be careful, call me whenever she's awake, even after months and be careful " I said, I hear her hum in respond and I end the call.

I sigh and walk away.

~ Time Skip ~

I stood on the tree branch with my hoodie up, staying hidden, seeing the casket being carried by Dante, Ein at the front, Garroth and Ash at the back, Travis and Jae in the middle. They were wearing tux.

Dante's relatives behind following from behind, all wearing in black clothing. It's windy out here. I see the Divine members were also in the crowd but just in separate ways.