[ Chapter 42 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Hey "

I feel a hand placed on my cheek, I open my eyes weakly, it was blurry at first but my vision slowly clears and my eyes landed on a pair of green ones.

Vylad.

" Morning " he smiles.

I smile.

" Morning " I said.

" Zenix were right, you smiled " he said, I roll my eyes away tiredly and turn as I groan as I feel my backbone crack. I lie down flat on my back, taking a deep breath and exhale.

" Last night was rough " he said.

I turn my head to him with a blank expression, he chuckles.

" It's not funny, nonetheless sleeping with your best friend " I said.

" Look, I'm sorry, I'm sure your alright after last night due to my, insatiable appetite " he smirks.

I turn my head as I face up the ceiling.

" Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it? " He asked.

" And what proof do you have? " I asked.

" The hickey on my neck is already proof " he said.

My cheeks flush red as I bit my bottom lip. I feel his hand snakes across my waist and turn me back around to him.

" What? " I look away.

He place his hand on my cheek, I look up at him and he leans in. His lips lands on mine, I kiss back and he pulls me as he turns. Making me sit on top of him and he moves my hair to one side.

I pull apart.

" You better keep your word " I said and got off of him, sitting on the edge of the bed as the blanket falls off me.

I started to put my clothes back on and since Vylad lives in the same building complex as me, my apartment is just five doors down the hallway.

" Your not going to shower? " He asked.

" My apartment is not that far away, plus I hate your shampoo from day one " I said.

" It's not that bad " he said.

" Zane probably heard us for the entire night " I said.

" Zane didn't came back last night, he's on a mission with Marsh, they slept over at a hotel " he said.

I turn around and see him sitting up, the blanket still covering half of his lower body.

" See you whenever " I said and exit his room.

" Lock the door! " He shouts.

I walk to the door and grab the spare house key hanging. I scratch my head as I open the door revealing a girl with her fist up as a sign she was about to knock.

She has jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Wearing a black crop top with a red jacket, a pair of short jeans and red heels.

" Oh, you " I said lamely and lean against the door frame as I cross my arms.

" What are you doing here? " She asked.

" I should be asking you that, thought your over him with another dude " I said.

" Well, we broke up and I want to apologize " she said, scoff.

" Let me guess, you want a second chance? " I asked.