[ Chapter 1 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

" I love you "

BANG

I stop struggling when the loud bang rings in my ear, I feel my tears streaming down my cheeks as I see my father drops to the floor, blood pouring out of his body.

" Dad " my voice cracked.

" He's gone Y/n "

I look up at the man with jet black hair with hazel eyes. The sound of my little sister crying was heard from the other room.

" You killed him " I said.

" No Y/n, I didn't kill him, you did " he bents down to my level.

" You killed him!, You murderer- " I was cut off with a slap.

" From now on, you work for me, your fingerprints are on the gun, there's no way out " He said and drop the gun, taking off his gloves.

" You had it all planned " I said.

" It took me months to set up for this day, I have proof and evidence that points everything to you for guilt, you have no way out, after this you'll get arrested but, I can bail you out, if you'll work for me " He said.

The men that was holding me let me go, my arms falls to my side and I look down as I shut my eyes, tears streaming down.

" Think about it, with this. . . . " He grabs my arm and push up my sleeve to show my fresh cuts and some scars.

" . . . .will you survive without me?, Your brother and sister can't survive without you " he said.

" I'll join the Shadow Knights " I said, he hook my chin up and I look up at him.

" Your my daughter know, whatever happens, you are not allow to bring this matter up to me or mention to anyone " he said.

" Yes, sir " I said.

" Call me, father " I see him smirks, I clench my hands into a fist.

" Yes, father "

~ Six Years Later ~

I put on my watch as I walk down the sidewalk, passing other people, I had my hands inside my F/c leather jacket. My bag hanging on one shoulder. I stop by a cafeteria and I enter, I walk to the counter and a girl stands there.

" What can I get you miss? " She asked.

" Black coffee " I said.

" Alright, black coffee, anything else? " She asked, I shook my head and she nods as I pay.

I walk to a table near the window, taking out my laptop and switch it on, I went up to the articles and news.

Ein Clarkson became and Elite of the Divine Agency, he's now the highest rank and has received his medal.

Ein Clarkson, I've seen him multiple times in the article, guess he's on the same rank as me. I scroll down further and his picture was placed there.

Jet black hair with a dyed blue streak on his bangs, and silver grey eyes.

" Not bad " I flinch as I look to my side and see a guy with jet black hair and blue turquoise eyes.

" Gene, you scared me " I said.

He sits down in front of me.

" Don't tell me you fall for the guy? " I snicker.

" That's ridiculous " I said.