[ Chapter 7 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

He throws the knife and I dodge turning away and I realized he distracted me, I turn back around to see him launching on me. I drop my gun and I'm pinned to the wall, my head hits he wall and I winced. He had pinned my hands got he wall beside my head.

" Not so tough now are you? " He asked as his face smirks.

He pulls down my jacket roughly and started biting my neck. I felt his teeth sink in and I kneed his stomach, I walk to him and grip his hair slamming his head to the wall twice as blood drips down and father enters, I let go off Atticus as he leans against the wall in pain.

I grab my gun.

I pull up my jacket and stand behind father. Vylad and Zane enters. Vylad had a cut on his cheek as Zane as a bleeding temple. Ein, Garroth and Catherine enters.

Ein had a cut in his lips, Garroth had a bleeding nose as Catherine has a cut on her shoulder that she is holding.

" Carter, we'll take him from here " Ein said and walk to Atticus.

" You " Atticus looks up at father and Ein stops at his tracks in confuse.

" I see you remembered me " father smiles.

" I was going to pay you tonight " Atticus takes out an envelope, Father takes it.

" Really?, After raping my daughter? " He asked, Atticus looks up at me for in shock.

" I didn't know– "

" I'm a man of his words, and you missed your deadline " father smiles down at him.

" What?, No, I was busy last week!, I told you! " He stood up.

Vylad and Zane pinned him back.

" I'd say it's too late to say that " father turns around to me and smirked.

" Wait, what are you doing? " Catherine asked.

" Y/n, you did a good job and he bit you " he walks to me and move my head to the side, looking at the bite mark on my neck as the blood drips down.

" Wouldn't you wanna get him back for that? " He asked, I see the Divines has their eyes widened.

I take out my knife on my thigh.

" I said we're taking him! " Ein shouts.

" Listen to him! " Atticus struggles.

" Let him go! " Catherine shouts.

Vylad and Zane ignores as they kept grip Atticus arms and pinning him to the wall.

" Y/n, what are you waiting for? " Father asked.

I walk to Atticus and Ein stood in my way, I sighed and punch him as he dodge but I quickly and stab on the side of his thigh as he screams in pain. I take out the knife and push him away as Catherine and Garroth caught him.

I walk to Atticus and grip his hair as his eyes widens in fear.

" No!, Please! " He pleads.

I put the blade against his throat and with no hesitation I slide the knife against his skin making a huge cut as blood pours out and some splatter all over my clothing and face, Vylad and Zane let him go as I did as well and he falls to the ground lifeless. I turn around and wipe my blade on the bed sheet.

" How could you do that?! " Catherine yells at me.

I put back the knife in the sheath that is attached to my thigh and I look down at her as she puts pressure on on Ein's wound.