[ Chapter 10 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I enter the building and walk to the elevator, pressing the up button. When the door open, I enter and press the 15th floor.

It goes up, I put on my cap and lower it down when the door opens to the 15th floor. I exit and I bump into someone's shoulder.

" S-sorry " I said and walk away.

" Wait " her voice was familiar.

" Are you looking for somebody? " She asked.

" Landon, Landon L/n? " I asked as I keep my head down low.

" Oh, my name's Catherine, he's my boss, follow me " she said.

Catherine Fox, shit.

I follow her and we turn a corner walking down the hallway.

" Say, you look a little familiar " she said, I keep quiet.

" What's your name? " She asked.

" I'm actually in a hurry " I said.

" Oh sorry " she said and continue to walk, we enter an area where I see office table everywhere.

My eyes landed on Ash, he made eye contact with me and I look away immediately.

" Landon's in there " Catherine points.

" Y/n? " Ash calls.

And there goes my element of sneaking.

" Wait, Y/n " Catherine takes off my cap and I look down.

" I'll see Landon next time " I turn around but Garroth stood there.

Fuck.

" What are you doing here? " Garroth asked, I turn the other way but Catherine stood there.

I keep my head down as my bangs hide my other eye.

" Are you here to kill Landon? " A hand grab my wrist, I turn to the person and it's Ein.

" You got the wrong idea " I pull back my hand but he wouldn't let go.

" Really?, You got here at the perfect timing, I was gonna go after you " Dante said.

" Why are you here? " A guy with snow white hair and green emerald eyes approaches.

Travis I think was his name.

" Let go " I struggle but ended up enduring the pain on my wrist where my cuts are.

Ein was gripping my wrist too hard.

" Ein. . . . .she's shaking " a girl with jet black hair and green emerald eyes approaches.

I see she was looking at my hand that Ein is gripping right now, I clench my hand into a fist and pull my hand back but he still wouldn't budge.

" Landon " the girl with raven hair and amber eyes calls out.

Aphmau.

Landon exits his office.

" What's going on? " He asked and I kept my head down.

" Y/n?, What is she doing here? " He asked.

" That's the question she hasn't answered yet, she's probably planning to kill you, I gotta say, your strategy sucks " Travis said.

I roll my eyes away.

" I wasn't planning to " I said.

" Then why are you here? " Katelyn approaches.