[ Chapter 24 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

I place my hand on his as I stood up, he grips my hand and we started to walk in to one of the VIP room.

He opens the door and I enter, I hear him close the door, I turn around and I see him grab the empty bottle of wine. I put my hand behind my waist, gripping my gun.

It was all of a sudden when he turns and hit me in the head as it shattered, I fell and groan in pain as I have my face in my arms. My cyber visor flung off into the corner of the room. I can feel a shard of glass stuck in my skin.

" You think I don't know you? " He said and from the corner of my eyes I see him throw the shattered bottle on the floor and it shattered more.

I look at the floor and see blood dripping down, shit. He grips my hair and I scream in pain, I was on my feet and I grip his hand as the pain on my hair hurt more.

" Y/n M/n Xera, pleasure to meet you " he drags me to the bedside, he hits my head on the wall as I grunted, I fell holding my bleeding head and he grab my wrist and handcuff it to the bed.

I take out my gun and before I shoot him he kicks it away and I look up at him.

" You knew " I pant as I feel the blood drip down on the side of my face.

" It was easy when you owe a debt to someone's father " he said.

" So tell me " he grab my hand that is free also still cast and my neck.

Leaning closer to my face.

" How's life? " He asked.

" Not as shitty as yours " I kick him in his balls as he takes a step back and I grab my knife in my boots, I throw it at his shoulder as it pierce through him and he screams in pain.

At the same time the door crash open revealing Marshall and Zane.

Soon enough Peter rush in and he and Zane apprehend Corbin while Marsh rush to me.

" What the fuck took you so long?! " I said.

" Trust me, he wasn't alone " he said and I notice his neck had a cut.

I take out my hair pin

" Here " I pass it to him.

He takes it and got the handcuff off of me. He helps me up and wrap my arm around his shoulder. I groan in pain when a throbbing pain was on my head.

Corbin screams in pain and I see Zane got the knife out of his shoulder. Soon enough, I hear screaming outside.

I remove my arm from Mash's shoulder and switch on my bracelet. I look at the corner and see my cyber visor is shattered. I pick it up and put it in my jacket

" Your weak " I turn my attention to Corbin as I see him cuffed by Peter.

" Carter sent you didn't he? " He asked, Ein suddenly rush in.

" You would've kill me right now, but your too scared to do it "

" Surprisingly he needs you alive " I pick up my gun and put it on my back waist belt.

I exit the room and walk to the bar too see it's a mess, I see Ein punching the last men I see while the others are either dead or passed out and I see Natalie and the other Divines are here too.

" He knew " Ivy said as she pants.

" It's obvious with all these guys " Jae said.

" Yeah no shit " I said and everyone look up at me to see my bleeding head.