Transcript (22)

Transcript  

The search for the Oracle of Delphi is nearly impossible after a week of finding information on her location. Julian wants to pull his hair out from the lack of information that anyone has on the Oracle of Delphi.

"We will find the Oracle." Yenta comforts him, but he doesn't need the comfort. He needs answers. He has to find Alyssa. It's already been more than a week and there's no sign of her. It's as if the sand has swallowed her as his punishment.

Hans's phone rings loudly throughout the room. He quickly answers it. Hans just listens to the other end of the line for a few seconds before he clicks the phone shut. The Confidant stares right at Julian with a serious face. "Annalisa and Alyssa have been found, my king. The Loyals have them."

Annalisa grins at Merlin as Alyssa walks behind them. She has her dear sister exactly where she wants her. It brings her a sense of accomplishment that she's convinced Alyssa of her honesty. Annalisa didn't lie to her, but she also didn't tell the entire truth. Once Alyssa is completely out of the way, she will get rid of Merlin so then she can finally rule with Julian. They both will destroy Dias together. He'll pay for everything she's been through since she's been created; she will make sure of it.

Her feet carefully level against the rocks. Why couldn't her mother be simpler on where she hides her secrets? It frustrates her to no end of all the work she's done for the past three centuries to find the dagger and the transcript. Merlin helps Annalisa, but Alyssa struggles on her own. She doesn't bother helping her twin out.

The immortal sky covers the sun from the mortal one. "We're here." She announces. After hours of walking they finally find the hidden cave.

Alyssa stops, almost falling on some of the rocks. "Where?" She curiously scans her surroundings.

Annalisa points at the huge rock that covers the cave behind it. "There." She brushes off the grey shavings that blend in with the rock. The symbol of entrance appears. "I'm going to prick your finger with the dagger." She warns Alyssa. Her twin just nods and extends her hand for her to take. Annalisa pricks the heir's finger and then lets the blade swipe the blood. She then pricks her own finger and mixes hers with her twin's. The blood becomes a nice shade of purple that matches their eyes. She swipes the small amount of blood and places it on the main symbol. "Repeat after me, Alyssa. Lux lucis. Tenebris tenebris. Noster ostium moveri."

The rock creates a scrap sound when it begins to move. It slowly moves to the side, fading into the secret tunnel. Annalisa steps forward into the lightless cave. Alyssa follows right behind her.

"Annalisa." Merlin calls out to her. She turns around to find him still standing at the entrance like an idiot.

"Come inside." She clenches her teeth to keep from snapping at him in front of Alyssa.

"I can't." He moves forward, but a clear force shield forbids him from entering him.

"It must be Selene's spell on it. Only those of her bloodline are permitted to enter."

Alyssa moves in front of her to touch the shield. The force shield does nothing to her skin, but gives off a light surrounding where she touches. "We can't leave him out there." The heir gives Merlin a sympathetic look.

"He will be fine. We need to hurry. We don't know what else lies here."

"Will you be okay?" Alyssa asks Merlin, completely ignoring Annalisa.

He smiles politely at her. "I will wait here." He assures her.

"Let's go." Annalisa is losing her patience. Alyssa turns to follow her down the dark path. Suddenly the cave lights up with multiple torches on either side of the stone structured walls.