[ l a s t - c h a p t e r ]

A/N: *CRIES*

Harry's POV.

"Cait?" I spoke softly, yet very, very confused.

She smiled silently standing up from my porch step she'd been sat on for god knows how long, she raised a timid hand. "Hi,"

"What are you.. you should be in New York?" I didn't really understand what the hell was going on. I was kind of in a daze.

She shrugs. "I couldn't go."

I frown. "But you have to, the agency they're-"

"I don't care." She doesn't move, I don't move. There's just the sound of the quiet wind between us.

"You don't care?"

"How can I go to New York when.. when I'm leaving you?"

"But you were so excited, it's what you wanted-"

"What I thought I wanted." She corrects. She laughs but there was no humour there, "Sure, if I was the most stubborn person in the world I'd of gotten on that plane, and flown there but, the truth is I'm not." She shakes her head stepping closer to me.

I didn't want to reach out in case this was some sick trick or twisted dream.

"I'm not stubborn and I'm foolishly in love with you Harry Styles - I always have been. And if I went to New York, I'd never forgive myself for not at least attempting to fix us."

"But you.. you are happy without me,"

She shakes her head sadly, her arms rest around my neck. "I'm only happy with you." She speaks softly. "And I don't want to have to try to remember you, I want to wake up to you, and travel with you and call you when I'm nervous about a shoot. I've gone a year without you, and all I've done is made a name for myself in the modelling world. That's it. A year without you Harry, was like a year without light."

"Lumière," I whisper.

"Vous êtes ma lumière," She repeats.

"You remembered," I ask eyebrow raised.

She shakes her head with a smile, "I got it tattooed on me."

"You did?"

She nodded moving her jeans, she'd got it tattooed on her hip.

I smile, this girl.. "You're unbelievable."

"No, you are. We've been here what? Ten minutes and you haven't invited me in for coffee? I expected more Styles." She teases.

It made my heart burst at the way she teased, it made me want to hold her and never let her go. "How rude of me," I smirked lifting her up making her gasp as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

She leaned down and kissed me, her hands running through my hair. "God I've missed you,"

"Likewise Styles, now get us inside."

"So bossy," I roll my eyes playfully as I unlock my door. "You sure you want to do this? Try fix us, make this work? Because the second I shut this door I'm never letting you go."

She slammed the door behind us. "Never been more sure about anything before," And with that, she pulled me in for yet another phenomenal kiss.