[ t w e n t y - t w o ]

Cait's POV.

It was so nice waking up in my own bed. I smiled stretching, my face morphing into something not pretty and my mouth letting out a noise that made me sound like I was the exorcist.

When I told the boys I wanted to leave early they hadn't allowed it, saying there was no point, Harry especially wasn't happy and once he started ignoring me I knew I had to stay.

So I did.

It was only for an extra week anyway then we were home, 10 days of doing nothing. Well for me, 10 days of reading and looking for job opportunities.

"Good morning brother, nice tea you have there." I smirk as he lifts his mug to his mouth. He sighs getting down a mug for me and pouring some tea.

"I wasn't expecting you to make me one but since you are now.." I grin.

"What are your plans for today?"

I shrug. "Resting, watching Netflix. Your plans?" I'd noticed he was dressed and ready to leave in fact.

"Picking Eleanor up from the train station then we're having brunch."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. I'm surprised she caught the train, I'd of thought she'd of wanted a chauffeur driven stretch hummer limousine.

"You can come if you'd like."

"As much as I like being an after thought.." I start.

"Cait.."

"..I'll resist. I have enough of that from my own mum, thanks."

He sighs heavily. "Not letting it go?"

"What? The fact I'm not her maid of honour or that she's planning the wedding without me involved?"

"She's rang."

"I know."

"She's so upset you won't answer."

I shrug. "Life's a bitch."

"You're going to see her at the Dublin concert. And Eleanor."

"Not if i don't go."

Louis frowns. "Why won't you go? Of course you'll go you're on tour with us."

"You said I had 2 weeks to decide."

"So that's it?"

I swallow. It's all gotten far too tense for my liking.

"I'm not having this discussion Louis."

"So you're staying here?"

I shrug. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"So tour with me."

"I can't just follow you around the world. That's pathetic."

"Twins stick together."

I close my eyes. "Don't use emotional blackmail Louis."

"You're unbelievable."

I sigh. "I have no job, I have nothing here for me. I need to start making a life of my own. You don't get it you're in the worlds biggest boyband, money is no object to you, you don't know what life is like outside of your bubble."

"I don't huh?"

"Oh come off of it Louis. Get off your high horse and stop acting like I'm some child. I need to have my own life, not spend months with my brother and his mates. When tours over, then what? I'm still going to be jobless."

"My high horse?"

I roll my eyes. "Is that all you've taken from what i've just said."

"You know what Cait, I wish I never asked you to come to London, or even on tour with us. I was doing you a favour but you don't appreciate it at all. You're just a spoilt child with a messed up head and mummy issues, 'oh mum doesn't want me weep weep'." He mocks.

I stand shocked. That's the lowest he's ever gone.

You're just a spoilt child with a messed up head and mummy issues.

I don't react or say anything I just stare at him. Once the tears leave I look him in the eye. "I'll make it easy for you then, you go and have brunch with your beloved girlfriend and I'll pack my bags and leave."

"Where to?" He scoffs.

"Don't you worry Louis, I'm not your issue anymore."

With that I head for my room. I get changed and take both suitcases from under my bed and pack everything.

Around an hour later I'm done, there isn't a trace of me in the room - I even make the bed with different covers so they don't even smell like me. I shut my door and wheel my suitcases to the front door. I'm glad Louis left, he probably doesn't think I'll leave, that I was only saying it in anger.

You're just a spoilt child with a messed up head and mummy issues.

I call a taxi and leave my keys on the kitchen table. With a simple note saying;

'Bye.

Cait.'

Once the taxi is here the driver loads my suitcases as I tell him the address.

Once I arrive at the address I pay and type in the code of the gate, I realise they might not even be home but why not take that chance?

I press the door bell and wait until the door opens, I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Got a place for me to stay?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course, come in." Harry frowns taking my bags.