[ f i f t y - f i v e ]

( contains mature/sexual language )

Cait's POV.

I woke to a smiling Harry - my favourite kind of Harry. It was a lazy smile, as if he hadn't been awake long either. His hand was on my waist, the other beneath him.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He kisses my nose.

I stretch making a weird whining noise before laying back and facing him. "Morning."

"How did you sleep?" He asks.

I snuggle closer to him. "Very well."

His hand plays with the top of my knickers teasingly. "Harry.."

He laughs his hand slipping under it.

"I'm not awake for this," I sigh kissing his nose.

He smirks moving his hand, his fingers faintly tracing my slit.

"You just lay there then," He whispers making me moan as both fingers slowly trace up and down. "So wet, so early."

He removes his hand making me frown holding his fingers to his mouth, licking them. "So sweet."

"Your favourite taste huh?" I smirk.

"Definitely,"

He slipped his fingers back down, rubbing my hood a lot quicker this time.

"Harry," I moan. "Fuck,"

He continues until I cry that I was going to come, he inserts both fingers into me delving deeper and deeper each time he thrusts them in.

"Yes," I whisper, my eyes shut both hands clenching his hair in my hands. He kisses my lips as his fingers continues to work the 'come hither motion' against my g-spot making me cry out, my thighs shaking almost violently.

As if he wasn't giving me enough pleasure, his thumb lands on my clit rubbing in circles as his two fingers continue relentlessly.

He kisses me again, holding my bottom lip between his teeth. I was almost unable to kiss back moaning and whispering 'fuck yes' too often, my eyes still shut.

It wasn't until I came that I opened my eyes. Harry's eyes twinkling holding his fingers for me to taste. I licked ever so slightly, never actually tasting myself before.

He chuckles wiping his fingers on nearby tissue.

"Why.. why did you have to do that." I exhale completely and utterly exhausted by the orgasm.

"I would say I'm sorry but, seeing you come is my favourite thing in the world." He kisses my lips. "You're amazing."

"Not as amazing as you," I smile lazily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So it's our last day, what do you want to do?" Harry asked as we both packed.

We'd showered together, earning some outstanding shower sex, then gotten ready for the day and our flight tonight.

"I have something in mind," I reply.

"What?" He asks walking out of the bathroom arms full of his toiletries.

"You won't laugh?"

He frowns. "Laugh? why would I laugh?"

I swallow. "I want to get a tattoo."

He raises his eyebrows, surprised. "Really? A tattoo?"

"Why are you so surprised?" I ask folding some pyjamas.

"Because it's you, you've never said you want a tattoo."

I shrug. "I've been thinking for a while about it, wouldn't you like a tattooed girlfriend?"

His hands are around my waist in seconds reaching down to hold my bum as he kisses my lips. "It would be hot as fuck,"

Damn. I'm instantly wet at the way he says 'fuck'.

"What are you thinking about getting?" He asks his eyes on my lips before they reach my eyes, his hands still holding my bum.

"A little love heart."

He nods. "Simple,"

"I just want something to remember my first New York trip, and also, when I go - I'll be leaving a bit of my heart here."

"Nice analogy."

I smile. "You think?"

He nods. "Yeah, I mean some of my tattoos don't have a meaning I just think they're cool, but you, you've thought about it."

"English graduate," I smirk. "I think all things through." I wink getting out of Harry's grasp and heading to the bathroom.

"God, I have a clever girlfriend." I hear Harry exhale as I collect my toiletries.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Is this the one?"

"Yeah," I nod picking out the heart.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks holding my hand as we sit waiting for the tattoo artist, or Dean we were told to call him to finish a design he was doing for someone.

"It's simple, cute and harmless."

"Just like you," He smiles kissing my nose.

I laugh playfully hitting his thigh as Dean walks out.

"Cait?" I stand and smile taking Harry's hand In mine.

"What can I do for you today?" He asks as Harry shuts the door behind us.

Dean ushered for me to sit in the chair that oddly resembled a dentists chair as he washed his hands and put on a new set of gloves. Harry stood beside me holding my left hand.

"I just want this heart," I say holding up the simple picture.

"That, I can do."

I smile but it soon falters as I see him set up the ink and tattoo gun.

"You okay?" Harry leans down kissing my temple.

I nod. "Fine," I whisper.

He holds my hand tighter, rubbing his thumb over mine.

"Had a tattoo before?" Dean asks as he sorts it all out.

"No," i shake my head.

"Good design to start off with. Some people come in wanting their first tattoo to be huge and I can be 10 minutes in and they've had enough."

I swallow. "How, how long will mine take?"

"Meh, 5,6 minutes." He shrugs as if it's nothing.

He first traces my heart on me, I decided to have it under my collar bone on the right.

"Okay, I'm about to start. If you're nervous think of something to distract you, It doesn't hurt, it's just like a scratch, okay?"

I swallow looking up at Harry who nods encouragingly. "Okay," I reply.

It didn't hurt as much as I expected, but I don't think I'll be putting myself through it again. It was as if someone was continuously dragging a needle through my skin - they were theoretically but, it wasn't the most comfortable I've been.

"What do you think?" I ask Harry as we walk towards his car.

"I find you ten times more sexier."

"I wasn't sexy before?" I pout as we get into his car.

He laughs leaning over and kissing my lips before starting the engine.

"You are the sexiest woman in the world, now just with a sexy tattoo."

I smile taking his hand in mine, resting it on my lap. My first tattoo in New York city.