[ f i f t y - o n e ]

Cait's POV

"Cait, smile."

I look over to Lottie who is holding her phone up and pout. She smiles taking the photo of me before frantically typing.

"Instagram?" I smirk.

"Of course."

We were in the taxi on the way to lunch.

"You're obsessed with instagram."

"Am not." She denies holding her phone up and taking a selfie. "I just like taking photos."

"Of yourself."

She types. "I have other people on my instagram."

"Please. It's 90% selfies."

She shrugs not really that bothered, she likes taking photos of herself and couldn't deny it.

Paying the taxi, we got out and walked to our favourite place to lunch. I was still a little anxious being out in public.

Walking to the bistro we were stopped by numerous fans wanting photos, a lot were standing and videoing us.

"That's so weird," Lottie spoke sipping her lemonade. We'd both ordered our usual, I even noticed the waitress smile as if recognising our repeat orders.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"How people just...stare at you. As if you're some animal. They constantly take photos of you."

I shrug.

"I mean, I don't really have that, I'm more or less left alone apart from when I'm on tour with them or with Louis out somewhere but, you.. this is your life."

I smile. "What a life."

"How your anxiety?"

"I haven't had a panic attack in a while, I've been able to distract myself and calm myself down when one is approaching."

"That's good."

I laugh bitterly. "Yeah."

"Where are the boys?"

"Um.. I take out my phone to look at the date. The cute wallpaper of Harry and I making me smile. I rub his face gently before remembering what I'd taken my phone out for. "1st of July so.. flying to Germany. Show in Dusseldorf tomorrow night."

Our food is served and we eat quietly.

"Have you found anything out about the photo thing?"

I shake my head. "Harry's determined to find out who did it. I was so embarrassed and torn apart but now.. I kind of want to move on. Whoever did it hasn't gotten what they wanted which was a reaction. I just hope the sad loser stops obsessing over me and Harry now."

Lottie nodded.

"Do you have an idea of who it could be?"

Lottie shrugged. "I mean, there were easily 175 people there.. it could have been anyone."

"But who was there that wants some sort of revenge? Or simply doesn't like me?"

She shakes her head. "I have no idea sis."

I sigh. "Let's not talk about it, it's too much to think about."

"Agreed."

- - - - - - - - -

"..So lunch and shopping day?" Harry laughed as he sat on skype. He was in his hotel room in Germany.

"Yep, look!" I reached over my bed and pull out a certain bag.

"I see a Victoria Secrets bag." He smirked.

I laugh about to take out what I bought but stopping with a huge smug grin on my face. "Actually.."

"Cait.."

"I think I'll leave this one until you're home, what do you think?"

I heard him groan, his eyes closing. "Please don't do this to me,"

"My minds made up. I'll save this until you're home, 9 days baby then you can see exactly what this is."

He pouted. "I don't like you anymore."

"Guess you'll never see me in it then."

He frowned more realising he was digging a hole. "You better model that when I'm home, make up for all of this torture. I want a 360 view of it."

I blushed. "You'll get what you're given."

He growled, actually growled out of frustration and it was so,so hot. Harry and I have never been like this before and I kind of regret not being like this before, he was hot when he was frustrated, sexually frustrated that is.

"Did you buy those with Lottie?"

"Yes she did!" Lottie shouted through from the bathroom, she'd just had a bath - we went shopping in Lush and she couldn't wait to try her new bath bombs - she's strange.

"So your little innocent sister has seen your sexy lingerie?" Harry's eyes widen.

I laugh. "One, she isn't innocent. You don't know half the things she did with her ex Martin-"

"Cait!"

"And two, she helped me pick it out. She's good at choosing figure appropriate lingerie."

He closed his eyes again.

"Hi Harry," Lottie butted in turning my laptop screen to her, she was now in a shirt I believed was Louis', and some pyjama bottoms. Her hair was still up in a towel. "..I just want to say Martin and I had a normal relationship-"

"Okay Lottie." I rolled my eyes.

"Nice hair." Harry smirked.

She realised she still had it up in a towel and immediately ran to the mirror.

"I'm going to make myself and this loser some dinner." I sigh picking at the keys on my laptop. "I'll speak to you tomorrow? Before your show?"

"Of course. Love you."

"Love you too."

We blow kisses before ending the Skype call.

"You two make me sick." Lottie pretended to throw up as I shut my laptop down.

"Jealousy is an ugly colour on you Lottie." I smirk following her to the kitchen.