[ s e v e n t e e n ]

Cait's POV.

"..She's not awake yet no, I'll let you know when she is."

I turned over stretching my arms, the smell of the hotel I'd grown so familiar with in a short space of time filling my senses.

I hummed rubbing my eyes, slowly opening them. I was in my room, I could see all of my stuff spilling out of my suitcase.

Damn. I need to pack.

Harry walked into my room still on the phone. "She's awake now so I'll talk to you later." He smiled at me. "Bye."

"Who was that?" I mumbled, my sleepy voice still present.

"Louis, he was worried about you. Everyone was." He sat on the end of my bed watching me carefully.

"I'm.." I didn't know what to say really.

"You don't need to apologise or say anything Cait, you scared me. I slept on the floor don't worry." He laughed. "I just wanted to stay with you in case you were sick again."

My heart fluttered.

"Thank you Harry."

"Don't need to thank me, as soon as I got off stage I came straight to you but you were already passed out."

"You're a good friend harry."

He shrugged.

I played with my fingers. "I hate it." I spoke quietly, my eyes down.

"Hate what?" He asked softly.

I swallowed. "My.. thing."

He frowned. "Cait you have anxiety. You can say it."

I shut my eyes, licking my lips. "I don't like talking about it, or accepting it even." I laughed sadly. "I'm just.. crazy." I paused. "Aren't i?" I looked up at Harry who was still watching me.

"You're not crazy Cait." He moved closer to me his hand in mine. "There are thousands if not millions of people with it."

"As bad as me?" I asked wiping a stray tear.

He squeezed my hand. "There's no bad about it, different people suffer in different ways. You're not the only one I promise I mean.. I get anxiety quite often."

I looked at him. "Really?"

He nodded. "After messing up my solo in What makes you beautiful for the first time on live tv, I thought I'd be sacked, i got so much hate and awful comments it scarred me kind of. Now when I know it's coming up my hands get sweaty and shake, or when I have to perform to a small crowd or like last night when we did our first show I couldn't sit still."

I suddenly felt bad. I kept telling him to stop pacing but that's how he channels his anxiety. If anyone, I should have understood that.

"I.. never realised."

"It's okay Cait, you've just got to tell me when you feel the panic attack coming, warn me." I nodded.

"Want to get some breakfast?" He asked.

I grinned. "You know me well Styles. I'm so hungry." I stood up out of bed still in my clothes from last night.

"I'm going to let Louis know you're fine, you shower and get dressed."

I saluted. "Sir yes sir." I joked.

He rolled his eyes with a small smile.

- - - - - -

We made our way down to the lobby, the second the elevator doors opened the screams surrounded us. Girls were outside the hotel glass doors, crying,screaming, hitting the glass,shouting.. everything.

I stopped walking my palms instantly clammy.

"Harry." I spoke quietly.

He turned to me before taking his phone out. He typed on it for a few seconds before guiding me the opposite direction of the doors.

"Where are we going?" I frown.

"Back way, we're being picked up there."

I followed him going through the hotel, on the way there I saw two people standing to the side talking quietly.

I frowned looking closely to see Corey, I thought he was going on a date with me tonight? The girl he was with looked at Harry which caused him to turn around, once he noticed me he stood back from the girl, but it was too late, as he turned round more I also saw his name tag. He works here? At this hotel?

"You alright?" Harry asked noticing my facial expression.

I looked in Coreys direction. "He asked me on a date but that won't be happening anymore."

Harry frowned over at Corey. "You don't want someone like him anyway."

I smiled letting his hand guide me as he continued to look behind us before we were outside and getting into the car without the commotion of 100+ girls.

- - - -

caittommo: Breakfast with @harrystyles✌️☕️🍳

I Instagrammed a photo of Harry eating. Instantly my instagram blew up. It was more crazy than usual, I was guessing because it involved a certain Mr Styles being in the photo, within 3 minutes I had 57k likes.

HARRRY💘💘💘

OH MY WOAH💔

CAN I GO TO BREAKFAST WITH HARRY???????

I mean Harry and pancakes what more can you want you win Cait well done all the awards every single one👏👏👏

Cait has the perfect life

Are Cait and Harry dating or just friends because if they're just friends I want their friendship

I ship them👌

I laughed reading over some comments, some were a little explicit,some were cute and some were a little nasty but I tried to ignore those.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry asked picking up his phone and unlocking it.

I looked over the table at him. "I Instagrammed a photo of our breakfast and because you're in it everyone is going batshit crazy."

He laughed before holding up his phone. "Smile."

I smiled throwing up a peace sign because I felt awkward, he smiled looking down at his phone as he typed.

I then refreshed instagram, Harry had posted the photo of me, it was the way he took the photo it made me look almost pretty. He'd used a simple filter, my smile looked sweet he'd somehow not captured any of my awful blemishes.

harrystyles: Breakfast with this strange one.

I liked it before placing my phone down. "Nice Valencia filter I see there Styles."

He smiled putting his phone down too. "You know me. All about the filters."

I rolled my eyes. "For the record, I am not strange, you are."

"We're both strange."

I smile eating my pancake. "I guess we are."