[ e i g h t ]

A/N: this story is going to have the tour and events but not in a particular order,just to let you know :)

Follow my twitter: @nameless_zarry

x x x x x x

Cait's POV.

Louis and I were asked by my mum and Dan to drive to Doncaster today as they had a very important family meeting. For some reason this meeting included Eleanor which is why she is riding in the back of our car.

3 hour drive to Doncaster with Eleanor. Joy.

"What do you think the announcement will be about?" She asks. I stay quiet not sure if she was asking me and Louis, or just Louis.

"I don't know I mean, she said it's 2 separate announcements but both are great news." Louis answers.

I roll my eyes.

"What about you, Cait?" I was surprised Eleanor even knew my name.

I shrug. "Not sure really." I mumble.

Louis sighs as I rest my head against the window.

3 hour drive to Doncaster with Eleanor. I repeat in my head.

- - - -

Once we arrived, Lottie and Fiz ran out to meet me whilst the twins hugged Eleanor. "How are you?" I kiss Lottie's forehead.

"Better now you're here." I smile walking inside with her.

- - - -

"So what is so special you made me drive all the way up here?" Louis asked, Phoebe on his lap.

My mum beams looking at Dan then back at us, I was sat in between Fiz and Lottie on one sofa, Eleanor sat on another with Daisy, and Louis said on the floor with Phoebe.

"I'm pregnant."

Everyone was silent. I didn't expect that at all, I always thought 6 children was enough.

My mum rubs her tummy, "..and with twins."

"ANOTHER set of twins?!" Louis gapes. "Mum you're going to have 8 children."

She smiles and nods. "I'm aware of that."

"Wow," I smile standing up and hugging her. "Congrats." I kiss her and then hug Dan.

Mum tells me to sit down again. "There's also something else."

I swallow.

"We're engaged." Mum grins holding up her ring finger and sat right there, was a huge rock.

Everyone is yet again shocked.

"..And.." My mum grins. What else is there?!

"..I want Eleanor to be my maid of honour."

I felt my heart plummet. Eleanor is her maid of honour?

I'm her daughter, her first daughter might I add and I'm older than Eleanor.

Eleanor stands up immediately exclaiming 'yes! yes!'

Everyone else congratulates them apart from me, I walk out and sit in the back garden.

"What's up?" I turn to see Louis.

"Eleanor's her maid of honour." I say quietly looking out at the view from our house.

"Cait-"

"I don't care. I FaceTime her everyday, tell her everything, I honestly think mum is my best friend, how pathetic? I mean, that's just a knife to the heart. And now Eleanor is going to be all 'I'm so perfect' and 'I'm your mums maid of honour and you weren't even considered'." I roll my eyes.